Jack,ratchet & bag | FerrariChat

Jack,ratchet & bag

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by Arvid, Apr 6, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Arvid

Arvid Formula Junior

May 28, 2012
    Norway
    Full Name:
    Arvid Andersson
    Hi all,

Although my 400GT is fairly original and complete there is a few items missing. I never got the jack,ratchet and bag with the car. I have the very nice case with the small tools but missing the larger items.

I am not looking for tools in concourse condition,just a normal used good condition set. Flaws and repairable damages is ok :)

Any chance this can be obtained from forum members or do any of You know of these items for sale via ads ?

Thanks,
    Arvid

2. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
  3. Arvid

Arvid Formula Junior

May 28, 2012
    Norway
    Full Name:
    Arvid Andersson
    I know Brian,I've watched these for a long time. But I wasn't planning spending $1000-2000 for this kit. I may be delusional in hoping to obtain it cheaply ? :)

May be easier to buy one from an Alfa Romeo Spider S4. Think they where produced by Battaini as well.

4. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    The problem is that the same kit is the same kit as the Boxers and the 308....which are now $$$ so.......it sort of sucks for sure.

But, don't forget you can always make offers on eBay stuff. :). Send a message and see if you land something. :)

5. Arvid

Arvid Formula Junior

May 28, 2012
    Norway
    Full Name:
    Arvid Andersson
    Big bucks for sure... Luckily I have the leather tool case,these go for $7-10000 in good condition. Mine is sadly missing the plug wrench. Have seen them on ebay for $1000-1500.

World is mad....

There are several scissor jacks I can use but the one closest to the original is the one from Alfa Romeo Spider S4. Needs to have the "lump" from top plate removed though...