Fasteners for Center Console Bezel | FerrariChat

Fasteners for Center Console Bezel

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by OttoB, Sep 17, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    #1 OttoB, Sep 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Its always the little things... From the pictures below, you can see there's a frame surrounding the 3 gauges off the center console off my '85. Since I bought a replacement one and do not have the screws that fastened the frame together on either end, does anyone have a source, part number, better picture, a name, or anything else that can be of assistance in order to secure it?

Your help is always appreciated and thanks for helping! Is there more than 1 version? Do they stick out of the ends? I honestly tried researching this in the forum before posting this thread but could not locate a previous inquiry on this very specific area...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    my spare 400 area is still together. I can take that panel apart when the mechanic decides to come back ,I hope next week what do you need? just screws

3. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    Yes, please! I actually do not know how its supposed to look - do they have knobs that stick out from the plate, or are they simply "normal" screws anyone can obtain?

4. wrxmike

wrxmike Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mike
  5. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    Send me your address. I will UPS to you next week. No charge

6. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    Thank you for the links and info - without being a pain, does anyone have a picture(s) of this specific area that they could post, please?

7. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    As the panel is removed😊

8. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    I pulled the trigger off the Eurospares link above and bought the 2 screws... The surprise came when I checked out - there was no option other than to ship them via FedEx from the UK and the total for these 2 screws came at a hair over $100 USD. But, they're incredibly noticeable to all passengers due to their location and no fitment or finish issues as they are OEM!

Thank you all for the help!

9. Arvid

Arvid Formula Junior

May 28, 2012
    Norway
    Full Name:
    Arvid Andersson
    Otto,You might have pressed the order-button to quickly :) Eurospares offers cheap regular shipping on items valued under £30 and should appear as an option. FedEx is the only option for higher valued items.

Arvid

10. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    Otto😜 You too have been screwed

11. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    For a while? All ok. Other than busy?

12. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    Arvid, I attempted twice to click on the signed mail confirmation upon receipt option, and the option in their website simply would not allow me... I think it might be an option for other european countries such as Norway because although the US Postal Service is good, too many people try to take advantage of others overseas and abuse it, claiming all kinds of things. In other words, it did not surprise me I guess, that I had to spend 4 times the value of a screw and then some, just to get them here :(

13. Arvid

Arvid Formula Junior

May 28, 2012
    Norway
    Full Name:
    Arvid Andersson
    Otto,You might be right. This would most certainly complicate many small orders from Eurospares to the US. To bad really as one does not always buy the big expencive stuff.

I need to wait for my Eurospares-basket to fill up before ordering since a £55 FedEx shipment can't always be justified for £50-100 in parts.

I'm longing for more photos of Your project :) Is the 400 coming along ?

14. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    I will post progress this week!

15. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes