365GT4 2+2 5 Speed on BAT | FerrariChat

365GT4 2+2 5 Speed on BAT

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by rrbnut, Oct 7, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rrbnut

rrbnut Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2015
    Carlsbad San Diego
    Full Name:
    Klaus Reichardt
  2. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    s/n 18037. Scott Ales' car. He has posted quite a bunch of info about his car on various threads here in this forum.

3. rrbnut

rrbnut Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2015
    Carlsbad San Diego
    Full Name:
    Klaus Reichardt
    looked familiar,thanks; all the best on this sale Scott;

4. Scott Ales

Scott Ales Karting

Sep 13, 2014
    Eustis, Fl.
    Full Name:
    Scott Ales
    Thanks, I didn't want to post anything here for risk of offending anyone. We are a dealer and there are folks who get a bit irritated by that fact.

That said, now that it has been posted I am happy to share results. It's the very first time I have ever offered a car on B.A. T. So far I am very pleased with the format and am hopeful the platform will successfully match us with a passionate buyer.

The feedback generally I feel is very upbeat for the model! We'll see how it goes.

5. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    All the best. Send that pad back, it is wrong

6. rrbnut

rrbnut Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2015
    Carlsbad San Diego
    Full Name:
    Klaus Reichardt
    yes, all the best Scott; I have been following some of the BAT auctions and interest in the cars they list seems to be very good; I think they have hit on another way to bring good cars (always based on hopefully honest description) to people.

7. GT Jones

GT Jones Formula Junior

Oct 15, 2011
    Lincoln, MA
    Full Name:
    Christian J
    Good luck. I'm a BAT fan for many years and as long as the gallery doesn't pile on about some perceived defect you should do well. The exposure is phenomenal.

8. Scott Ales

Scott Ales Karting

Sep 13, 2014
    Eustis, Fl.
    Full Name:
    Scott Ales
    My responsibility in the process is to be substantially objective about the condition and design of the car. I'm trying to offer an unusual perspective by sharing all that I know. The car speaks for itself if I do this correctly. The end result will be expectations met for all parties. Which doesn't necessarily mean the selling price will be high.