UK classic car magazine | FerrariChat

UK classic car magazine

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by Nathan76, Oct 25, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nathan76

Nathan76 Formula Junior

Jun 20, 2013
    Leicestershire, UK
    Nice article in this months classic car magazine and the feature car looks very familiar...

2. rustytractor

rustytractor Formula 3

Mar 25, 2012
    London
    Full Name:
    Russell Schacter
    A clue would be nice, you little tease.......

3. rustytractor

rustytractor Formula 3

Mar 25, 2012
    London
    Full Name:
    Russell Schacter
  4. wda24729

wda24729 Formula 3

Sep 22, 2014
    Devon, UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Not good when Im looking for one! :(

5. rrbnut

rrbnut Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2015
    Carlsbad San Diego
    Full Name:
    Klaus Reichardt
    Nathan, any chance to have that article in pdf attached to be able to read it?

6. Nathan76

Nathan76 Formula Junior

Jun 20, 2013
    Leicestershire, UK
    Will do
    I'm working away until Thursday will do it on my return.
    Not sure how I convert a jpeg to pdf though..

7. rustytractor

rustytractor Formula 3

Mar 25, 2012
    London
    Full Name:
    Russell Schacter
    One way is to download and install a pdf printer. PDF Creator works really well. Just go to print the picture, select the pdf printer from the list of printers and the image (or any other printable file for that matter) will be converted to pdf.

Here's the download link :

pdfforge | PDF Creator - The FREE PDF Converter Tool, ease to use pdf printer, pdf writer, pdf download

8. Choptop400

Choptop400 Karting

Oct 10, 2014
    Huntington, NY
    Full Name:
    Frank L Caponi
    Does anyone know if this appeared in the US version, if so what month or cover picture? If only in the UK version what month, or cover picture? Thanks for any help in advance.

9. Ak Jim

Ak Jim F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 23, 2007
    North Pole AK
    +1. I would gladly buy the magazine if I can find it. Maybe Barnes & Noble?

10. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Don't know if the PDF Creator costs any money or not but a FREE way also to do it is to copy the JPG onto a Word document and then save the document as a PDF. Also, my HP printer has an option to save any printable file to a pdf instead of printing on paper if desired. I use this all the time since going nearly paperless in my office about 5 years ago.

FREE is my favorite four letter word! :)

11. Choptop400

Choptop400 Karting

Oct 10, 2014
    Huntington, NY
    Full Name:
    Frank L Caponi
    Barnes and Noble returns any unsold copies for credit. I am thinking it was a May or June 2015 edition? It should be easy to find a copy if I knew the issue or the month. The problem with UK magazines is that they print two version, one for domestic and the other for foreign markets for the advertisers. So the questions begs, what issue or month was this article in? Anyone have a copy and can shed some light?

12. rustytractor

rustytractor Formula 3

Mar 25, 2012
    London
    Full Name:
    Russell Schacter
    There are loads available that are free, this one included.

It's worth installing this or another one - Ive used it for years and it's really simple to use. I also use a free pdf reader called Foxit which allows you to edit and over type pdf's - again very useful.

13. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    This ought to keep some of you busy for a while as this particular article, and any other article every published for all 365/400/412's, can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8teqGKDb3gkb0U4Zng3NzlKTXc&usp=sharing&tid=0B8teqGKDb3gkSllXSU5Zcno2X0k

Its in the download folder for the blog kept by Erwin who's likely the world's leading authority on collecting information for our cars. If you have never been to his website, it will become an addictive weekly (or more) obsession:

Ferrari 400

14. wda24729

wda24729 Formula 3

Sep 22, 2014
    Devon, UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Nice links - Thanks :)

15. full_garage

full_garage Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 15, 2010
    Sarasota Florida
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Nice one- Thanks!

Now that I've decided to keep my pristine 412 forever I have stopped looking at sales prices, but a little depressing that I don't think I find a sister to my car for anything less than $75K. Just a few years ago $40K was the magic number for a truly perfect 412.

16. Choptop400

Choptop400 Karting

Oct 10, 2014
    Huntington, NY
    Full Name:
    Frank L Caponi
    Thank you, you just caused me to have more sleepless night with all this new information to read. Have a great Happy Thanksgiving to all.