Reference of central flashing | FerrariChat

Reference of central flashing

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by theobordeaux, Nov 5, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. theobordeaux

theobordeaux Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2011
    Bordeaux (France)
    Full Name:
    Theodore
    #1 theobordeaux, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    Theo,

That is a series I from the late 1970's-earl 1980's, correct? Can you describe better the answer you are looking for, in order to understand better what the issue is? On Series II, there's a little space with a small 'shelf' where one can put wallet, cell phone, etc.

Your question about central flashing is confusing - the only thing that I understand to 'flash' are the hazard lights. On the arrow in the picture above, it shows only a padded/covered area of the side of the dashboard. Is your question whether it is supposed to be covered instead of showing something underneath or?

3. theobordeaux

Jan 13, 2011
    Bordeaux (France)
    Full Name:
    Theodore
    #3 theobordeaux, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This is the relay that operates the turn signals. My owner's manual gives me this reference: Bosch 0332204101. On my 400 # 20337 Series 1 (1977) was replaced by a relay of another brand malfunctioning. when I look on the internet it shows me this picture. I ordered the default room but I'm not sure this is good. This lodge is located inside the dashboard where I have shown by an arrow. Unscrew the cache to see it. Thank you Otto.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. rustytractor

rustytractor Formula 3

Mar 25, 2012
    London
    Full Name:
    Russell Schacter
    Don't you just love translation software ?

I think we get the idea theo and I'm sure someone can help.

5. jacques

jacques Formula Junior

May 23, 2006
    Los Angeles/Florida
    These I have replaced with a ten dollar very common generic turn signal relay from any auto parts store. Just get the one with pin #s 19 & 31. there is one more pin #, but I've completely forgotten it after fifteen years. I hope this is of some help to someone. Jq.

6. theobordeaux

Jan 13, 2011
    Bordeaux (France)
    Full Name:
    Theodore
    Ok thank you jacques!