For Sale - 1982 400i No. 33377 | FerrariChat

For Sale - 1982 400i No. 33377

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by OttoB, May 23, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    I am fortunate to be subscribed to what I think is one of the best magazines in the world - Classic and Sports Car - and besides great articles as well as excellent photography, their advertisers are top notch!

One of these advertisers is a reputable classic car dealer out of Belgium - Oldtimer Farm... Here is the link for the Series I Automatic 400i which is green on green and per the 120+ pics, it appears to be in very good shape:

Ferrari 400i '82 (1982) for sale - CH3377

It supposedly only has 13.6Km's and the asking price is $100K Euros, although there is very little other information listed. Unfortunately, I am unable to post pics off the website for purposes of this thread although certain someone else can assist with that! If in fact that is the original mileage, this car seems to be in outstanding cosmetic + mechanical condition so that the asking price very well may be warranted...

2. Newman

Newman F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 26, 2001
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Newman
    Looks nice but the pedal wear is worse than mine with 64000kms, green tail panel and mirrors says repaint and not correctly. I didn't see if the description mentioned the paint being original.

3. Ramboy

Ramboy Formula Junior

Aug 6, 2009
    Stockholm
    Full Name:
    David Ramm
    It has "gone round the clock" as we say, so you need another 100,000 km to the current reading. It used to be a darker green.

4. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    All it said was "professionally restored" but probably safe to say a repaint was part of that.

Yes, certainly based on the pedal wear alone and most likely other clues that would be visible upon inspection. No mention of service history but, if one has been serviced well and regularly, 113K km (71,000 miles) is not horrendous for that car to have as true mileage. That single pedal in the middle does look a little strange and lonely there!

As for the price, no comment. :(