Vivid Racing : 458 Italia / Speciale / Spider - Capristo Exhaust / Carbon Sale! | FerrariChat

Vivid Racing : 458 Italia / Speciale / Spider - Capristo Exhaust / Carbon Sale!

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by VividRacing, Apr 9, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vivid Racing : Capristo Exhaust / Carbon Sale!

Greetings Ferrarichat!

I currently have a sale going on the Capristo 458 Italia / Speciale / Spider upgrades. This includes the carbon fiber items and the exhaust items.

Below you'll find a list of the items available as well as the list price for each individual piece.

Please contact me directly via PM, email, or phone to discuss the options for your application and available sale pricing!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

Capristo 458 Italia / Spider

---Exhaust---

Twin Sound Exhaust System - $6695
    -Valved exhaust system (Remote Control Kit additional $650)

Cat Delete Pipes - $1200
    *These test pipes will trigger a CEL (Check Engine Light). The only way to disable the CEL is to either mod the ECU, or install an O2 Sensor Simulator.

Headers - $6950
    Includes:
    -Manifold-Set (L/R) for the Ferrari 458 Italia / Spider / Speciale 1.4828 stainless, polished, with heat protection

Sport Catalytic Converter - $3950
    Includes:
    - Set of Sport Cats (200 Cpi)
    - Heat Protection
    - O2 Simulator
    - Code Eraser
    *Also available in 100 cell

---Carbon---

Air Box - $2390

Gas Cap - $395

Front Wings - $2605

Rear Diffuser - $4500

Rear Fog Light Covers - $1990

Mirrors - $2290

Spider Carbon Engine Glass (Unpainted) $11995

Lock Cover - $590

Spider Side Engine Compartment Covers - $2090

Italia Side Engine Compartment Covers - $3190

458 Speciale
    *Various Italia / Spider items will also fit Speciale. The items listed below are Speciale specific.

---Exhaust---

Twin Sound Exhaust System - $6665
    -Valved exhaust system (Remote Control Kit additional $650)

---Carbon---

Air intake flaps - $790

Air outlet ribs - $1990

Front fins - $1890

Front Spoiler - $990

Rear Diffuser - $7950

Side fins - $1890

2. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to. Thank you for your interest. Contact me today for excellent end of the month pricing on all items you are interested in!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

3. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings FerrariChat'ers!

Thank you for all your interest. I have officially replied to all your PM's. I do apologize for any delays in my reply. I was out of the office on vacation earlier this month and it's taken me some time to get caught back up.

As always, I have excellent pricing on all the items I have posted here as well as many, many other brands.

If I can be of any assistance on anything, please contact me. Happy to help!

-James

4. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Ferrari Chat'ers!

I hope everyone is having an excellent month of June thus far. The month of June has historically been a bit slower month in this industry. As such, I am offering additional discounts to forum members this entire month on all the products I have listed here as well as any other items you might be seeking. We have access to a wide, wide variety of items for various years and models of Ferrari. I'm happy to assist in any way I can!

-James

5. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Forum Members!

All PM's have been replied to. Thank you for your continued interest. We greatly appreciate it. For special forum member pricing on these items and many, many other items, feel free to PM or email me. Happy to assist, provide aggressive pricing, and excellent customer service.

-James

[email protected]

6. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Friday Fire Sale!!! Pushing to finish the week off strong! Hit me up for details!!!

-James

7. Spoiled599

Spoiled599 Rookie

Feb 18, 2015
    What's the price for mirrors and build time?

8. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    PM sent!

-James

9. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's have replied to. Thank you for your interest and continued business. We greatly appreciate it. The end of the month is quickly approaching. Contact me for aggressive month ending pricing on all Ferrari items!

-James

10. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Ferrarichat Members!!!

Yet another month has come and gone, and as always, I'm pushing to finish this month as strong as possible. With this in mind, I am offering the most aggressive pricing possible today through close of business tomorrow June 30th (We close at 6:00pm PST). Contact me for information!

-James

11. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings!

All caught up from the holiday weekend and all PM's replied to! Thank you for your continued interest and business. We greatly appreciate it. Contact me right away for aggressive pricing on all your Ferrari performance upgrade needs.

-James

12. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's have been replied to! Thank you for your continued interest. We greatly appreciate the opportunities!

Contact me via PM, email, or phone for aggressive Ferrarichat member pricing on all Ferrari related items!

-James

[email protected]

13. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    TGIFriday Fire Sale!!!

This week has been very hectic! Looking to finish strong with solid sales numbers by passing on excellent deals to Ferrarichat members!

I'll be in the office today until 9PM EST / 6PM PST. Hit me up for aggressive pricing!

-James

14. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Ferrarichat'ers!

All PM's have been replied to. All orders have been shipped. We greatly appreciate your continued business. Please contact me via PM, email, or phone for any of your Ferrari needs. We have access to nearly every major brand!

-James

15. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    TGIF! I'll be in the office another 5 hours today and then our for the weekend. I'll actually be meeting up with a local client tomorrow to hand off a portion of his Capristo order for his 458!

Who wants a special TGIF price?!?!?!

-James

16. garak

garak Formula Junior

Dec 28, 2010
    Florida/Arizona
    #17 garak, Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Thanks again James. I was the local client, and here's a picture of the CF air box installed. Looking forward to the CF engine compartment surrounds.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Looks excellent! I'll keep you posted on the arrival of the rest of the order.

Also, I wanted to compliment you on your E90 M3 as well. Seeing yours made me miss my Lemans Blue E92 M3 I recently traded in on the M5.

-James

18. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    The last week of the month has arrived! As always, I'm pushing to finish the month of July with some strong sales numbers, and this means aggressive pricing for all Ferrarichat members!!!

I have access to a very large variety of Ferrari related items including items I don't currently have listed here! Contact me today! I'm happy to assist however I can!

-James

19. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Fresh month! Fresh specials! Contact me right away for details!

-James

20. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All orders processed! All PM's replied to! Thank you for your continued business! We greatly appreciate it!

-James

21. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you for your continued business! PM me for excellent, aggressive pricing!!!

-James

22. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    End of the month is quickly approaching! Hit me up right away for all your Ferrari needs! Very aggressive pricing available and excellent customer service provided!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

23. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you for your continued business Ferrarichat!

We've got today through Monday 8/31 6:00pm PST / 9:00pm EST to finish the month off strong! Contact me right away for aggressive end of month pricing!

-James

24. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    New month! New specials! All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you to everyone for an excellent Ferrarichat sales month in August, and here's to making September even better!!!

-James