Tubi Exhaust Valve controller | FerrariChat

Tubi Exhaust Valve controller

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by DRPM, Jul 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DRPM

DRPM Karting

Mar 25, 2016
    Montreal Quebec
    I am looking for info on the Tubi controller for my 2014 458

I have read about the Capristo and Forza here but have not found input on the Tubi system see link below,

Centralina Valvetronic | Tubi Style

Not sure what exactly mode 4 does? HELP?

Tubi Style introduces the programmable Valvetronic Exhaust Control Unit to allow you to tailor the sound of your Ferrari.

Mode 1 – Standard functioning.

Mode 2 –Always open. The bypass valve stays open, guaranteeing maximum sound output.

Mode 3 – Sports Driving. The Tubi Style Valvetronic Control Unit keeps the valve open when the driver steps on the gas pedal or brakes sharply. After 10 seconds of normal driving, however, the bypass valve returns to opening and closing as per Standard mode.

Mode 4 – Foot Off. The Valvetronic Control Unit opens the bypass valve every time you take your foot off the gas pedal, regardless of rpms. This means you get to enjoy the unique sound and exhaust features of your car’s engine.
    Thank you in advance

2. Melvok

Melvok F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2008
    Amersfoort, The Netherlands, Europe.
    Full Name:
    Mel
    Any price mentionned ? Why not simply go for the Forza ?

3. 997usa

997usa Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2014
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Robert J.
    I have a brand new novitec controller that I'd be happy to part with.... wind up buying two by mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk