Go Back   FerrariChat.com > Model Specific Discussions > 458 Italia

Share/Bookmark LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2012, 04:43 PM
Formula Junior
Rossa Subscribed

Full Name: Kieran
I really love the exterior of that car. Can you let us know the spec. It looks a different colour in every picture. Did you get sports cills p
Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 04-26-2012, 05:03 PM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: Bill
Great delivery story...

Now the fun begins !

cheers,

Bill
Old 04-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Formula Junior
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Koby
Thanks again to all the members here. The forum as been such a great resource through this whole ordering process - not to mention the daily fix that kept me going during the waiting process... Thanks for all the kind compliments too! Rel happy with how it came out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKE46Boy View Post
Repulse Bay showroom?
Hi HKE46boy - yes indeed it was the new showroom at repulse bay. Beautiful facility and made the whole delivery process quite an event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ-Giallo View Post
Wow! Great story! If you happened to get any photos, please post. Congrats and she's a beautiful car!
Thanks AZ-Giallo - I definitely snapped many photos, but not sure if some of the individuals would mind their photos being posted, so will respect their privacy and only post pictures of my car itself... Sorry for my eyes only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktm View Post
I really love the exterior of that car. Can you let us know the spec. It looks a different colour in every picture. Did you get sports cills p
Sure kieran - exterior is grigio titano. It does seem to vary significantly depending on the amount of light, and the type of light. The metallic elements of the grey can alter the color temp/hue from silver'ish in direct sunlight, to darker grey indoors. For your guide the picture taken outdoors was in a slightly overcast, but bright day.

The sills are the optional painted sport sills. Was told that when you order these sills on a titano car, they are a dark matte black rather than the dark grey on some other color combos. Was told it also changes the front spoilers and rear diffuser to the same dark matte back too.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:22 AM
Formula Junior
Non Subscribed

Love the car - that's my colour although my spider will have cuoio interior. Am visiting the factory on the 9th to see my car after it comes off the line - then the 6-8 week wait before it shows up in Australia!! Congratulations.

David
Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 04-27-2012, 01:17 PM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: Bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidJames1 View Post
Love the car - that's my colour although my spider will have cuoio interior. Am visiting the factory on the 9th to see my car after it comes off the line - then the 6-8 week wait before it shows up in Australia!! Congratulations.

David
That's going to be one very long wait !

cheers,

bill
Old 04-27-2012, 10:38 PM
Formula Junior
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: James
Gorgeous.....simply gorgeous.