599 Infotainment System Manual on the Net? | FerrariChat

599 Infotainment System Manual on the Net?

Discussion in '612/599' started by ElastomerGuy, Jul 26, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ElastomerGuy

ElastomerGuy Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2007
    N.W. PA
    Is there a PDF version of the 599 infotainment system manual on the net that I could download somewhere?
    Thanks in advance.

2. sclja

sclja Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 23, 2004
    San Diego Ca
    Full Name:
    Scott Cairncross
  3. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Scott- That is great. Had no idea those were available.

Taz
    Terry Phillips

4. ElastomerGuy

ElastomerGuy Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2007
    N.W. PA
    Scott:
    Thanks. Now I can carry the infotainment system manual on my iphone as well as the car manual. I really appreciate it.
    You don't happen to know whether the 4 gig maximum on the CF and microdrive is still in effect do you? Can I use larger cards?
    Thanks.
    Ernie

5. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
  6. caspian575

caspian575 Karting

Jun 12, 2007
    Cheshire UK
    Full Name:
    Roger Hayes
    Now I am a pretty intelligent kind of a guy especially with things electrical but the infotainment system in my 599 is a nightmare. Got the radio to work, managed to sync a phone by Bluetooth, managed to get the Ipod to sing and the SatNav to guide me but could I turn the radio off with the SatNav on...NO. I have never come across anything so complicated. Then the voice cuts in "do you need help?" - "pardon?" "mute off" - all I want to do is listen to the radio, sometimes, use the SatNav sometimes but I don't want both.

Maybe i need to shut myself away with the 1" thick manual and start from scratch

:)

7. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    Apparently that link is no longer working as when I tried it I got a message that it could not be found. Does anyone have an operational link or a copy of the manual for a 2008 599? Thank you