Go Back   FerrariChat.com > Model Specific Discussions > 612/599

Reply
 
Share/Bookmark LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-22-2012, 04:15 PM
550v12SABI's Avatar
Karting
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Long Island, N.Y US
Full Name: Steve in NY
Posts: 102
599 racing seas

Looking for a set of Ferrari 599 racing seats. Any opinions or suggestions?
I would even be open to buying a set of used(black or Bordo). Please pm me.....

Steve in NY
Reply With Quote
Non-Sponsor Ads
  #2  
Old 04-22-2012, 04:51 PM
Formula Junior
Non Subscribed
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Paris , France
Full Name: Olivier
Posts: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by 550v12SABI View Post
Looking for a set of Ferrari 599 racing seats. Any opinions or suggestions?
I would even be open to buying a set of used(black or Bordo). Please pm me.....

Steve in NY
Bordeaux.

Sorry le french is le arrogant.

Good luck for finding the seats. Do you plan to retrofit them into a project car ?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-22-2012, 06:46 PM
Formula Junior
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Full Name: K B
Posts: 571
Found this listing of a gearbox from a uk company who had the seats from this car up for sale all last year, done very little mileage iirc.

See listing and view other pics to see car with seats. They had them advertised last year but currently not listed, try emailing them it may be worth your while regarding price and availability, you won't know if you don't ask. It was is a company called Charles Trent if this link won't work.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2009-FERRA...#ht_1065wt_922
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-22-2012, 10:22 PM
550v12SABI's Avatar
Karting
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Long Island, N.Y US
Full Name: Steve in NY
Posts: 102
No actually trying to fit it in my 550.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetro View Post
Bordeaux.

Sorry le french is le arrogant.

Good luck for finding the seats. Do you plan to retrofit them into a project car ?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-22-2012, 10:27 PM
550v12SABI's Avatar
Karting
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Long Island, N.Y US
Full Name: Steve in NY
Posts: 102
I know that company and have been in touch with them. Although prices are an arm and a leg but pretty reliable. However, they don't have any when I contacted them last.
Well I guess, I can always keep on putting an add out maybe somebody would want to part with theirs.

Thank you

Steve in NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowF50 View Post
Found this listing of a gearbox from a uk company who had the seats from this car up for sale all last year, done very little mileage iirc.

See listing and view other pics to see car with seats. They had them advertised last year but currently not listed, try emailing them it may be worth your while regarding price and availability, you won't know if you don't ask. It was is a company called Charles Trent if this link won't work.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2009-FERRA...#ht_1065wt_922
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 PM.


FerrariChat.com has no association with Ferrari S.p.A.
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.