599 luggage | FerrariChat

599 luggage

Discussion in '612/599' started by KenGoldman, Apr 2, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KenGoldman

KenGoldman Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 25, 2009
    MASS., USA
    Full Name:
    Kenneth Goldman
    I am interested in what Sizes and types of luggage people have used in the 599.
    I would like to make the best use of trunk space, as well as the rear shelf.

Any info, photos, etc. will be much appreciated. I think there are better options than the Ferrari luggage, which is very expensive.

Making plans for some fun drives.

Thanks to all.

Ken Goldman

2. aln

aln Karting

Sep 5, 2013
    Los Angeles
    i've been keeping my eyes out for a set of 599 luggage without success. buying new is insanely expensive. my hope is to find a good used set for far less $. in the meantime, we travel with two 22" rolling ballistic nylon suitcases (the largest size you can legally carry on an airplane. one is purely rectangular and it rolls nicely into the left rear trunk. the other is a bit skinnier and it can actually fit on its side. that leaves enough space for two softsided bags in the middle. we do not use the luggage shelf behind the seats since that reduces visibility but i suppose that it could be used for excess storage. i think the luggage set for that shelf makes a lot more sense in terms of value compared with the set for the trunk.

3. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
  4. Maggio23

Maggio23 Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2013
    #4 Maggio23, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. KenGoldman

KenGoldman Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 25, 2009
    MASS., USA
    Full Name:
    Kenneth Goldman
    Not exactly what I had in mind--But that is an interesting set of luggage
    Was this a custom order ??

Ken Goldman

6. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Dr. Barry's 550 had a full blue set....so somewhere in New England that set is in a closet!!