Included Paperwork etc. | FerrariChat

Included Paperwork etc.

Discussion in '612/599' started by Rafael599, Jul 25, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rafael599

Rafael599 Rookie

Jul 24, 2014
    Central Florida
    I am a newbie, and shopping for a 2008 or later 599GTB, what paperwork, tools,accessories, etc, should I make sure to get with the sale? Thanking you in advance for replies.

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Toolkit / cover set / manual set - others may confirm other items eg charger

To answer some of your other queries it would be helpful to know where you are

Spend some time looking at other threads in this section many of which contain buying advice (using 'search' can help)

3. Rafael599

Rafael599 Rookie

Jul 24, 2014
    Central Florida
    Thank you Grey Boxer. I am located in Central Florida. Again, thanks.

4. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Id also say if you can get the original window sticker and service records that is always helpful.

5. Roupin

Roupin Formula 3

Oct 7, 2013
    Encino
    Full Name:
    Roupin
    The radio lock code!!

6. LewSF

LewSF Formula Junior

May 20, 2013
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Lewis Blevins
    Yes!!!! People will smash and grab for that radio nav system….so much so that Ferrari had to put a lock code on the system. Smirk.

7. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    #7 tazandjan, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Rafael- If you go to ferraridatabase.com, you can download a 599 owners manual and other Ferrari tech data. Also, if you look at the 599 parts catalog on Ricambi's site, it will show you the tool kit, tire inflator kit, owners manual pouch, etc, that originally came with the 599. Here is an example of the tool kit.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. ddonzella

ddonzella Karting

Jun 2, 2014
    Davie
    Good Luck to you! What a great car! I just purchased an 08 599 GTB. It has all the manuals. Radio Code Card was missing. Called Becker and they are making me a new one. Also had a print shop friend of mine print the Becker radio manual from online PDF for free. Car came with inside car cover, battery tender and leather manual pouch plus manuals. Take your time locating a 599. When you are spending close to 200,000.00 the car should pretty much have everything. If not MAKE the dealer provide those things in the deal! They are not loosing any money, believe me.