Considering Puchase-Bianco Fuji 2011 GTO | FerrariChat

Considering Puchase-Bianco Fuji 2011 GTO

Discussion in '612/599' started by ROMO, Aug 15, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
    I currently own a Maranello Red 2013 F12 and am considering purchasing the attached Bianco Fuji 2011 GTO which is for sale at Ferrari of Beverly Hills.

Ordinarily I would NEVER consider a white Ferrari and I've owned Ferrari's since 1997. This particular GTO caught my eye and I feel it's uniquely optioned out which I why I'm considering this purchase.

It appears to have every imaginable option for a GTO and interior is one of a kind based on all other GTO I've seen to date. The "asking" price is $549K which is definitely on the VERY high side and perhaps that price can be knoced down a bit.

I'm VERY interested in my fellow FCHAT'ers opinion on this particular GTO and am thankful in advance of any and all objective or subjective opinions you might have.

Cheers!

2011 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano GTO for sale by Ferrari Beverly Hills in Beverly Hills,CA 90212 | duPont REGISTRY

2. nads

nads Formula Junior

Jun 4, 2008
    London, UK
    Stunning! But then again I'm biased :)

3. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    I think the color combo is stunning but its also more of an individual thing vs the standard rosso/ black. Due to that, I think the car should trade below their asking price but this is FoBH and they seem like they price their cars higher, probably because they can. If you buy it and decide to sell it, my guess is you would have to price it a drop under the current market for a typical GTO to move it along because of the unique color scheme.

All that said, I think the car is gorgeous. The only thing I don't love is the unpainted CF rocker. Those always bother me because they look unfinished. Some people love that look though. Reminds me of cars from the 70s that got repaired with other car parts.

4. MARMIST

MARMIST Formula 3

Jul 1, 2014
    please do, this economy needs some shaking.

5. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    I love it! I like different combos. I also like the rockers and the painted roof too. Buy it because YOU like it, its a GTO with low miles and its NOT red. Good Luck

6. tortesq1

tortesq1 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2012
    New York
    Full Name:
    Stephen H. Frankel
    That is a very beautiful GTO. I concur with the others that if YOU like the color combination that is really all that matters. I've only had my GTO a few weeks and I can candidly say that she is simply the most magnificent ride I have ever had. I don't miss my 458 at all. Another factor for you to consider besides the low mileage is that this GTO will be eligible for a Ferrari Power warranty from an authorized dealer. You can likely purchase a GTO for thousands less from a private seller, but if something goes awry you'd be SOL with GTO's being out of their 3 year factory warranty. Seems to me for the first year (maybe longer ?) the power warranty will give you some modest peace of mind. Let us know how it works out.

7. LewSF

LewSF Formula Junior

May 20, 2013
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Lewis Blevins
    Don't hesitate!!!!

8. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
    thanks so much for all of your opinions thus far. i really appreciate the advice and insight!

9. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    Great colour and choice. Go for it!
    The interior's colour is great and it has a lot of extras too.

10. Andrew 912

Andrew 912 Karting

Dec 18, 2010
    USA
    Full Name:
    AES
    Go for it! 599 GTO is one of limited Ferrari production with the great awesome design. You would not regret.

11. kev360

kev360 Formula Junior

Feb 19, 2006
    I have a bianco Fuji GTO and the color is stunning. It is also a very expensive option. Don't buy it as an investment as I don't think it makes sense. You are gonna pay over sticker for that car no matter how you slice it. Just buy it cause you love it and we all want you to have it

12. herenow

herenow Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2014
    US of A
    Sick! Was looking at this one too :) I hear through the grape vine that the owner isn't really budging on the "asking" price. But that's what "I hear." lol

13. LABrit

LABrit Karting

Aug 13, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Wrong seats...

14. M-individual

M-individual F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2007
    GTO, 458C, GT3RS
    If you love it … then don't hesitate and buy it. You won't regret it!

15. ttn27

ttn27 Formula 3

Sep 30, 2010
    TX
    Full Name:
    TN
    Great color combo. Definitely go for it!
    Btw, what was the sticker?

16. simsko

simsko F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2012
    Lovely interior. Is the roof a wrap?

17. Ferrari 360 CS

Ferrari 360 CS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 4, 2004
    Cape Town,SA
    Full Name:
    Jacques
    Well I am staggered a dealer can describe the car is a 599 GTB FIORANO GTO, I mean really.

As far as the car goes, stunning exterior but the interior isn't really to my taste, however I can tell you this a GTO will give a different experience to the F12...

18. Andrew 912

Andrew 912 Karting

Dec 18, 2010
    USA
    Full Name:
    AES
    Wait… I just realize when reading "Ferrari 360 CS" this is not 599 GTO, 599 GTB with the modification of GTO trim…. Hhmm.. it is totally different cars. If you are realize and that the GTB that is you are looking for then go for it, just make sure what you are buying is GTB not GTO.

19. imcarnuts

imcarnuts Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2011
    Steeler Country
    Full Name:
    Duffy
    I love the combination. Different with a gutsy interior. Go for it

It's a GTO - Just a guy/girl that puts cars on internet for the dealer being an internet geek as opposed to a car guy/girl.

20. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    Not a fan of the interior color but a few other cars have gone through there with that Iroko shade. I wonder if this GTO was ordered by the same guy who sold his white with Iroko interior SA Aperta some time ago at FoBH?

21. wang

wang Formula 3

Feb 23, 2004
    Brunei
    Full Name:
    H. Wang
    Very unique and would be a great addition to your stable...! :)

22. imcarnuts

imcarnuts Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2011
    Steeler Country
    Full Name:
    Duffy
    Did you buy it???

23. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010

It still shows For Sale on FOBH website.

24. g4titan

g4titan Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 6, 2010
    Around
    Full Name:
    Nico
    It's a full up GTO no doubt. I would take a look at this car in person for sure as I looked at it when looking around for mine, it's a beautiful car and color combination but not for me. I'm not sure the color works correctly for a hard core machine like this. But then again that's just me.

BUT machine wise, the best car on the planet but I'm biased :)

25. elipinski

elipinski Formula 3

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    Emanuel
    i love it! Hope someone buys it and drives it!