Luggage for 599 | FerrariChat

Luggage for 599

Discussion in '612/599' started by Erictpeterson, Sep 25, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Erictpeterson

Erictpeterson Karting

Apr 4, 2013
    Folks,

Do any of you have the luggage set in your 599? It is worth the $8K it would cost to add? I found some used but priced as new and am on the fence. It's the right color ... but not sure about the practicality.

Thoughts?

2. Gentleman Prefer 599's

Nov 3, 2012
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Amit
    #2 Gentleman Prefer 599's, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Dear Erictpeterson,

I luckily managed to get the full 7 piece set matching my vehicle (Black with white stitching). It was ordered by the previous owner a premiership footballer who was transferred to a club in Europe before the set arrived some 1 year after the car was delivered. I used the set for the first time recently on a Road Rally trip from London to Monaco and the luggage came into its' own. Leaving aside the amount of usable space it gives you as it virtually doubles the capacity from standard luggage due to the tailor made nature. The Gentler half fell in love with the ladies Vanity case! All that aside it just looks amazing especially when checking in or out of the right establishments! The quality is excellent and it smells Ferrari! The leather is delicate so treat with care as its not as tough as say an LV Stroller. I highly recommend you grab the set while you can as they are very rare as schedoni are no longer producing them for the 599 they will simply complete your pride and joy and do add some value in the long run although nothing purchased with a a prancing horse on it is a expected to provide anything but an emotional return on investment. Go for it and don't look back.

Note: I had to have my set insured under my household policy as the car one would not cover the replacement cost of over £11k (Valuation provided by Ferrari UK)

Please see attached pic!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. wang

wang Formula 3

Feb 23, 2004
    Brunei
    Full Name:
    H. Wang
    Nice....!!