Vivid Racing : VRTuned 599 / 612 Flash Tune Sale! | FerrariChat

Vivid Racing : VRTuned 599 / 612 Flash Tune Sale!

Discussion in '612/599' started by VividRacing, Mar 6, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vivid Racing : VRTuned 599 / 612 Flash Tune Sale!

Greetings Ferrarichat!

I currently have a sale going on VRTuned Flash Tunes for the 599 GTB and 612 Scaglietti platforms!

Below you'll find a list of the available tunes, as well as the listed performance gains for each tune. These tunes can be tailored to your vehicle based on the fuel octane you run and the modifications you have installed. Catless tunes are available as well. Performance gains listed below are based on an otherwise stock vehicle.

These do require removal of the ECU's and shipping it to our facility for programming. We assist with this process by providing shipping labels for all clients located here in the US, and expedited shipping for US and international clients.

Please contact me directly via PM, email, or phone to discuss the options for your application and available sale pricing!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

Ferrari 599 GTB

Stock Power - 612hp / 448tq
    Tuned Power - 632hp / 463tq

$2800 List Price

Ferrari 612 Scaglietti

Stock Power - 533hp / 434tq
    Tuned Power - 553hp / 452tq

$2300 List Price

2. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    James- Are these Motronic DME 7.1.1 flashes or 7.3.2 flashes or both?

3. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    To my knowledge, which could be incorrect, these utilize the 7.3.2, which we can flash. I can confirm with my tuner. We can also flash 7.1.1, but that doesn't apply to this platform. I'm basing this off my product list, but the good news is, either way we have you covered.

-James

4. southnc

southnc Formula 3

Dec 25, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Does it matter whether you have MT or F1?

5. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    We are able to tune either one without issue.

-James

6. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's have been replied to. Thank you for all of your interest thus far!

-James

7. tazandjan

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    James- Both the 599 and 612 used 7.1.1 until late CY 07 and then switched to 7.3.2. In general, ECUs for one are not compatible with the other. The vast majority of 612s are 7.1.1, with 599s more heavily weighted towards 7.3.2.

8. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Duly noted. I was somewhat shooting from the hip. As mentioned, I'm in the sales end of things. But as this is a bench flash setup, when the ECU arrives here at our facility, we do reference the number on the ECU with our catalog and provide the appropriate tune.

-James

9. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    I'm offering some additional incentives today (Thursday 4/9) through close of business tomorrow (Friday 4/10 - 6pm PST)!

Contact me via pm, email, or phone for details!

-James

10. glabbe

glabbe Karting

Jun 18, 2014
    Leonard, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Dr. Gary Labbe
    Does your tune or can your tune reduce shift times?

11. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    You've got PM!

-James

12. tazandjan

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Gary- If your serial number is 156938 or higher, you can fit the HGTE F1 ECU (TCU) to your 599 and lower min shift time to 85 ms.

13. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to. Thank you for your interest. Contact me today for excellent end of the month pricing on all items you are interested in!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

14. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings FerrariChat'ers!

Thank you for all your interest. I have officially replied to all your PM's. I do apologize for any delays in my reply. I was out of the office on vacation earlier this month and it's taken me some time to get caught back up.

As always, I have excellent pricing on all the items I have posted here as well as many, many other brands.

If I can be of any assistance on anything, please contact me. Happy to help!

-James

15. pma1010

pma1010 F1 Rookie

Jul 21, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Philip
    James, how many 599s has your firm tuned to the specs mentioned?
    Phiip

16. KY _Soldier

KY _Soldier Formula Junior

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
    20hp (+<4%) for $2300?

Yikes. My BMW JB4 was like $500 for an extra 60-80hp (+20-25%). I understand that it's a turbo vs NA but still.

I don't know if I'd even notice 3.7% gain. :/

17. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Ferrari Chat'ers!

I hope everyone is having an excellent month of June thus far. The month of June has historically been a bit slower month in this industry. As such, I am offering additional discounts to forum members this entire month on all the products I have listed here as well as any other items you might be seeking. We have access to a wide, wide variety of items for various years and models of Ferrari. I'm happy to assist in any way I can!

-James

18. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Apologies for the delayed reply! I must have overlooked these responses.

We've personally tuned 1 according to my records since launching this product. However, our tuning partner in Europe has tuned many.

To be fair, a piggyback tuner will always be quite a bit less expensive than a true flash tune. It simply tricks the factory ECU to adjust things like boost and fueling. The technology is extremely simple and doesn't require much R&D at all to produce. You also cannot compare a factory turbo car with a lot of power left on the table to a finely tuned Ferrari naturally aspirated engine without much power left on the table. While this tune will gain power on an otherwise stock vehicle, it's certainly a must for anyone running catless/exhaust upgrades.

-James

19. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Forum Members!

All PM's have been replied to. Thank you for your continued interest. We greatly appreciate it. For special forum member pricing on these items and many, many other items, feel free to PM or email me. Happy to assist, provide aggressive pricing, and excellent customer service.

-James

[email protected]

20. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Friday Fire Sale!!! Pushing to finish the week off strong! Hit me up for details!!!

-James

21. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's have replied to. Thank you for your interest and continued business. We greatly appreciate it. The end of the month is quickly approaching. Contact me for aggressive month ending pricing on all Ferrari items!

-James

22. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Ferrarichat Members!!!

Yet another month has come and gone, and as always, I'm pushing to finish this month as strong as possible. With this in mind, I am offering the most aggressive pricing possible today through close of business tomorrow June 30th (We close at 6:00pm PST). Contact me for information!

-James

23. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings!

All caught up from the holiday weekend and all PM's replied to! Thank you for your continued interest and business. We greatly appreciate it. Contact me right away for aggressive pricing on all your Ferrari performance upgrade needs.

-James

24. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's have been replied to! Thank you for your continued interest. We greatly appreciate the opportunities!

Contact me via PM, email, or phone for aggressive Ferrarichat member pricing on all Ferrari related items!

-James

[email protected]

25. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    TGIFriday Fire Sale!!!

This week has been very hectic! Looking to finish strong with solid sales numbers by passing on excellent deals to Ferrarichat members!

I'll be in the office today until 9PM EST / 6PM PST. Hit me up for aggressive pricing!

-James