599 GTO Parts | FerrariChat

599 GTO Parts

Discussion in '612/599' started by tortesq1, Mar 31, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tortesq1

tortesq1 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2012
    New York
    Full Name:
    Stephen H. Frankel
    Who else sells "authentic" parts for a 599 GTO in the United States ? For example, if you need a new wheel or bumper or grill (or whatever) where can you order it besides an authorized F car dealer ? There must be places that sell 599 GTO parts besides Ferrari.

2. MrF355

MrF355 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2008
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Kimi
    Contact Daniel at Ricambi. Excellent service.

3. 483hp

483hp Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 17, 2005
    www.fca.alberta.com
    #3 483hp, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    The GTO has a lot of unique parts. Ricambi doesn't have them in their catalog. I think Ferrari is the only source for USA spec parts. There are a few places in Europe and the UK that list GTO parts. I don't know if they can get the usa specification parts but you can ask.

4. tortesq1

tortesq1 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2012
    New York
    Full Name:
    Stephen H. Frankel
    Thank you.

5. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

We do not have them on our website, but they are available.

6. tortesq1

tortesq1 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2012
    New York
    Full Name:
    Stephen H. Frankel
    I understand if a part is unique, but as they made 599 units of this model I'd think most parts would be readily available. Its a 4 to 5 year old car ! This is why most of my friends make fun of these cars. If you need to wait literally 6+ months or maybe longer (a year ???) for a measily bolt (I kid you not) that you could probably get at Home Depot or Lowes there is something really really wrong with your system. Makes me miss my "old" 911 TT's. At least Porsche overnighted a part when needed and I always had the parts in a few days (even if sent from Germany). Ferrari is extremely bad in this area - a real embarassment for a half million dollar car. Maybe its just my authorized dealers service and parts department thats the problem.

7. tortesq1

tortesq1 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2012
    New York
    Full Name:
    Stephen H. Frankel
    Daniel,

I sent your office a general email. Can you please provide me your direct telephone number and I will call you later when I get to my office ? Much appreciated as I do not want to discuss this on a public forum. Thank you in advance.