shaken AND stirred........... | FerrariChat

shaken AND stirred...........

Discussion in '612/599' started by johns930, Jun 28, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. johns930

johns930 Formula 3

May 9, 2005
    this is the reason my GTO sports the livery. now the set is complete :)
    best car EVER, period! and thats taken the laf into consideration, look for my old posts on the laf.

From the buying experience, to the test drives, to the track events, to the porsche dealers all around the world involved, everything about the 918 from the start to delivery is A AWESOME!! Ferrari should really learn MUCH from them! I witnessed the laf delivery and its not even close, but the superb laf vip concierge service is as good or better than the black card, they can find any Chanel or birkin bag for ur ladys !!
    ok, back to the point....

Its so much more comfortable and better in every way than my cgt, but of course the cgt still has a super edge that cant be beat.
    car is my big bro's, so cant give much opinion since i didnt pay, but its the fastest, best all around CAR i ever driven, period.

i can go on forever about the car, but i have to stop typing and go sleep in it now, sorry :)

918..... - Rennlist Discussion Forums

2. tortesq1

tortesq1 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2012
    New York
    Full Name:
    Stephen H. Frankel
    Beautiful 918 ! I still can't help but lament the hybridization of some of the fastest cars in the World. The NA V12 is surely going to go the way of the Dodo bird. Its not a matter of will it happen but when it will happen. Are we ready for dead silent AWD hypercars with 1500-2000 hp electric motors that will silently pull sub 2 second 0-60 and sub 9 second 1/4 mile times with a seamless automatic transmission with no noticeable gear changes ?

3. johns930

johns930 Formula 3

May 9, 2005
    Progress is progress, just gotta get used to it.
    Plus only a thousand rich folk in da world out of billions of people who can afford these new super rides, don't lose sleep over it.
    And Hemi v8s are better than ever still.

4. RonnieRenaldi

RonnieRenaldi F1 Rookie

Aug 16, 2004
    Nice, the Martini livery looks great.