The beauty is in the details ... | FerrariChat

The beauty is in the details ...

Discussion in '612/599' started by montegoblue, Nov 26, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. montegoblue

montegoblue Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2009
    East TN
    Detailing the 612 always makes me appreciate the craftsmanship behind it and today I noticed something I really hadn't paid too much attention to :
    The little metal cap on the turn signal made out of billet aluminum too match the center stack -- totally unnecessary but oh so cool. Happy Thanksgiving to all! Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. vtfnupe

vtfnupe Karting

Feb 20, 2013
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    Vince
    Agree...great attention to detail in some places, but then there are all this sticky plastic parts. A problem I've never had in any other car I've owned...even those costing a third of what the 612 set me back

3. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
  4. montegoblue

montegoblue Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2009
    East TN
  5. haroonok

haroonok Formula 3

Sep 5, 2007
    england
    Full Name:
    haroon
    not had a problem with my 612 as yet
    550 on the other hand...

6. johns930

johns930 Formula 3

May 9, 2005
    2nd that! never seen a cheaper interior than this sticky situation, although its quite cheap to fix compared to other stuff that can go wrong, but why use degradable paint on those plastic pieces??? i know its environmental friendly and everything, but the owners have to paint it AGAIN with toxic paint anyway 4 years fron new ????!!!!!!!! #$%^&*()&^%$#!!