612 for sale in Minnesota | FerrariChat

612 for sale in Minnesota

Discussion in '612/599' started by JohnnyRay, Jun 9, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JohnnyRay

JohnnyRay F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2014
    Central FL/NW WI
  2. KY _Soldier

KY _Soldier Formula Junior

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
    Nice car. Seems straight in terms of service etc. I think for $100k it would a good pickup for someone looking for a red one.

3. SciFrog

SciFrog Formula Junior

Apr 9, 2008
    USA
    It is listed at $110k, probably $30k too high...

4. AndrewJM

AndrewJM Formula Junior

Jun 18, 2012
    Norfolk, VA
    The red side skirts make it look a bit too slab sided, IMO. Also, those Avus wheels look terrible. Otherwise it appears to be in pretty good condition.

5. 2NA

2NA F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 29, 2006
    Twin Cities
    Full Name:
    Tim Keseluk
    I did the recent service, nice car.

6. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Does anyone know the VIN?

7. m81b

m81b Karting

Oct 20, 2007
    Minnesota
    Full Name:
    Erik
    It's my car. 2NA did the most recent service (thanks again- I just ordered the new hood struts). Anyone really interested can contact me.

Couple comments-
    I agree the AVIS wheels are over the top. I'm a OEM guy and purchased be original wheels when I bought it. The tires were worn- decided to use new rubber on the AVIS set this summer.

Why am I selling? I have a small car collection, and my oldest heading off to college in the fall. I always knew some toy would have to go- and it's whatever goes 1st (so I'm happy to keep the 612 if it is something else 1st).

Condition and price. It's just as I represented, and I checked with my F Dealer in Chicago I've purchased from in the past to determine a fair private party price (to both of us). To those who will assert you can buy one for less- you can... and I've flown home more often then not going out to see someone's "pristine" car for sale.

8. RonH

RonH Formula 3

May 29, 2016
    Newport Coast, California
    Full Name:
    Ron H
    I think it is a reasonable asking price. It looks like a good car and the mileage isn't bad. Red 612's are not all that common and in my experience you have to pay a premium for red. It took me over a year to find the right 612 in red. If I didn't already have one I'd be thinking about it. My 612 gets raves wherever I go.

9. huligan

huligan Rookie

Mar 9, 2010
    Columbus, OH
    +1 them wheels = heinous.