Heading to Italy in early Fall. What Ferrari related things should I be doing? | FerrariChat

Heading to Italy in early Fall. What Ferrari related things should I be doing?

Discussion in '612/599' started by trygve11, Jun 12, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. trygve11

trygve11 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Aug 20, 2008
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Jason Hagen
    My wife and I are heading to Italy for our 15th anniversary. For those that have been there before, what Ferrari related visits should I optimize for?

As a Ferrari owners, do we have access to anything special? Plant tour, etc?

Thanks!

2. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    not the the best forum to ask this question!

This topic has been covered in detail in the silver subscribed area (I just did a bunch of these things last month and updated a thread there). There also might be some discussion in the travel forum. Do searches in both...

3. trygve11

trygve11 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Aug 20, 2008
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Jason Hagen
    Cool, thanks. Will do.

4. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
  5. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    You should ABSOLUTELY do a factory tour. Ask your dealer. You can ask for a private tour and you can also even see about staying in the house/ building where Enzo's office is- they keep it and if you ask politely you might even get to see it. Its expensive (surprised?) but you might find one of the F1 drivers as your house mate ! Or so I have been told... worth asking about.... Ill leave the link to answer the rest...

6. trygve11

trygve11 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Aug 20, 2008
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Jason Hagen
    Thanks guys!

7. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Oh, be sure to sign up via your dealer ASAP...they say you have to do so 60 days in advance. (Although I know how to get around that if needed :)