Anyone knows this car? | FerrariChat

Anyone knows this car?

Discussion in '612/599' started by francars, Sep 17, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. francars

francars Karting

Nov 28, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Francisco
    Hope someone knows/knew about this car. I have all records since new. PPI scheduled for Monday

Last of VIN ...FCAXA0172881

Not sure if you guys need the entire VIN

2010 HGTE

Thanks!

2. randkin

randkin Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 2, 2015
    Somis, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    A couple of pictures might help?

3. francars

francars Karting

Nov 28, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Francisco
  4. Clembo

Clembo Formula Junior

It looks like a pretty nice car for a fair price. The black interior is not my favorite color, but the exterior color and the HGTE are both great. Mileage is probably why the price is fair. I would think if you can get it for $180K it is a good deal.

5. FPFaeth

FPFaeth Formula Junior

Dec 3, 2009
    NY
    Full Name:
    Frank Faeth
    Don't worry about the mileage. I have 25,000 on my 2007 (not a HGTE) and it looks and drives like new. Why not be the financial beneficiary of a higher-mileage Ferrari? Enjoy it and drive it. And don't detract from the wonderful driving experience because you're worried about putting more miles on it. Frank

6. francars

francars Karting

Nov 28, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Francisco
    Yeah, car does not look like a bad example. We will see what PPI comes up with. BTW... we are doing it at Ferrari Store and I requested a full PPI (I guess they do a Certified CPO inspection)

It's incredible how 5k more miles will substract (or add if less miles) to the price of the car. A regular 2010-11 HGTE with less than 10k miles will be commanding $200-220k. I even saw one for $275k!!!

I plan to drive her and not have her parked ;)

7. FPFaeth

FPFaeth Formula Junior

Dec 3, 2009
    NY
    Full Name:
    Frank Faeth
    Good to hear! Enjoy. Frank