PIS setting on 599 GTB | FerrariChat

PIS setting on 599 GTB

Discussion in '612/599' started by euro_king, Sep 23, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. euro_king

euro_king Formula Junior

Mar 18, 2009
    San Jose, Jakarta
    Full Name:
    Jastien Weiss
    #1 euro_king, Sep 23, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
    just got myself a 2009 grigio silverstone 599 gtb with 6400 kilometers .feels good to be back after 3 years of absent from Ferrari. my previous car is a 2009 scuderia. During the pre purchase inspection by the authorized dealer here in Jakarta, the clutch was showing around 24 wear. and the pis setting is at 4.97. i will post picture as soon as possible. the car now is at the detailing shop getting clean. my question is

1. Is the PIS setting (4.97) consider normal on the 599? the car feel hesitate when rolling from first gear. ( I don't know if it just my feeling after not driving this type of car for so long)

2. any suggestion on how to clean the intake manifold trumpets, the metal is showing some yellowish color. ( i will post pic as soon as possible)

3. the dealer was saying that the TPMS is at 0%. but no sign of error in the tft screen

4. the rear lamp malfunction is on, i checked the tail lights and is working perfectly find. any. i asked the dealer to reset it , they said they did it and it still there.

cheers
    Jw

2. euro_king

euro_king Formula Junior

Mar 18, 2009
    San Jose, Jakarta
    Full Name:
    Jastien Weiss