What do you think about Carbon mirrors for 599 ? | FerrariChat

What do you think about Carbon mirrors for 599 ?

Discussion in '612/599' started by Nicofr, Dec 13, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nicofr

Nicofr Karting

Dec 11, 2010
    France - near Paris
    #1 Nicofr, Dec 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. glob1971

glob1971 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 3, 2011
    Czech Republic
  3. odf911

odf911 Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2013
    London UK (Chelsea)
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    I have them on my car. Paid €2700 second hand. The pair on e-bay shown in your picture was around that price if I remember correctly. Add is gone since. Also, the mirror are not completely made of carbon, just the top layer as opposed to other CF parts such as kick-plates, side rockers, fuel door, ... it actually says carbon look!

4. odf911

odf911 Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2013
    London UK (Chelsea)
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Also I agree they look much better than the standard plastic ones. As I have the roof in dark matte grey, they fit perfectly!

5. Nicofr

Nicofr Karting

Dec 11, 2010
    France - near Paris
    Thank you for your feedback
    ofd911 : I do agree :)
    IMO, the plastic part of the external original mirrors seems very poor and those discrete GTO parts give a strong sportive touch to our 599 with a good value of the carbon on our nice 599 that we can be really differentiated and personnalized too, without the "too much", but really to give "smart and spotive touch"
    It is not pricey comparing to the price of our car which have to be exclusive too and that could give a good value now and in the time due to this exclusivity... And the look is awesome ! :)

6. odf911

odf911 Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2013
    London UK (Chelsea)
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Same here, roof in matte grey with grey GTO wheels. Do you have a picture of yours?