Replacing sticky parts | FerrariChat

Replacing sticky parts

Discussion in '612/599' started by Tonza, Dec 18, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tonza

Tonza Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 31, 2006
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    Took my GTO in to the shop to get a few parts that are starting to get sticky looked at. Team at the shop, which I have used for quite some time, suggested that I should just get every single surface that could possible get sticky redone by the folks at stickyrx at the same time. Apparently that's quite a few surfaces...

Any downside other than the cash that will have fled my wallet?

2. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Greetings Tonza. May I ask who the shop is?

We are doing 599 parts all the time - have a couple sets in the shop right now.

Many customers only send in the parts that have gone bad and send others down the road when failed. Other customers wish to deal with this once and for all and send in every part.

If you are using a shop for the R&R, I suggest doing them all as it one visit to the shop and your car is down for a single time period.

If you have any questions, feel free to call or email me anytime 24 / 7 / 365

My Best,

Dave

dave.lelonek@**********.com 716-553-6130

3. Tonza

Tonza Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 31, 2006
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Anthony
  4. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    I had a feeling. We actually got some 599 parts in from them the other day - perhaps they are yours?

5. Potenza430

Potenza430 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Bill
    FOH sent in all of mine on my 599HGTE before I purchased it. Dave at StickyRx did all of of them, and they look Great!