612 article help from owner | FerrariChat

612 article help from owner

Discussion in '612/599' started by editor, Jan 3, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. editor

editor Rookie

Nov 6, 2013
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Raj Hunjan
    I was hoping a 612 owner would be able to help me put together a detailed article about owning a 612 or 612 OTO. I am the editor of a magazine called MotorStars and would really appreciate an owners input into these cars.

If you would be able to help all I would need was some answers to some questions, either by email or over the phone/skype at a time that suits. We can also include some pictures of your car in the piece too if you would like.

The magazine's website is MotorStars ? sportscars destined for greatness if you'd like to take a look.

I've worked on a number of Ferrari stories with the help of forum members, (599 GTB, 599 GTO, 512M, 550/575, Testarossa, F40) and would be happy to share these articles for free to anyone on here (just pm your email address).

Thanks for reading!

2. editor

editor Rookie

Nov 6, 2013
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Raj Hunjan
    Someone has kindly volunteered. We'll be sure to share the article once it is published.

Thanks

3. editor

editor Rookie

Nov 6, 2013
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Raj Hunjan
    #3 editor, Jan 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    -K1- likes this.
  4. aintveen

aintveen Rookie

Oct 22, 2015
    Duesseldorf/Germany
    Full Name:
    Andreas Intveen
    Hi Raj,

was a real pleasure working with you on the article. Hope some of you enjoy reading.

Regards,

Andreas