612 Service Manuals? Suspension Diagrams | FerrariChat

612 Service Manuals? Suspension Diagrams

Discussion in '612/599' started by kenehresman, Jan 8, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kenehresman

kenehresman Karting

Jul 15, 2012
    Ok, Cardinal sin, I didn't see one of the spacer washers when i removed the upper control arm on the rear of the car... crap... Took pictures, but it doesn't show it, so I installed it above the new joint on the top of the joint to a-arm fitting... but i'm not confident it goes there, and not on the bottom of the joint. Does anyone have a Diagram they can send or confirm if the spacer goes above or below the rear upper joint?

the Front lower was SHOT, it literally rattled when you shook it after I removed it.... the upper was a little loose, but not awful, and the steering end had at least .010-.020 play it felt like.... so front is all cleaned up and back together, just need to resurface the disc and install new pads and the front left is done, left rear waiting on new tie rod bar....

FWIW, the Ricambi and Hill Engineering site said 4 of the tie rod ends were required per car, but unless i'm blind, there are only 2, one on each rear tie rod end... the steering are different.. can someone confirm? If so, I will have a set of tie rod ends for sale.

thx

2. TheCook

TheCook Formula Junior

Oct 16, 2015
    Buckinghamshire
    Full Name:
    Ian
    I've just completed a similar refresh and yes, the front and rear tie rod ends are different. One (I think the rear) is longer than the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. -HR-

-HR- Rookie

Feb 12, 2016
    EU
    Full Name:
    Heinrich