1999 360 F1 Columbus, OH. 19k miles. New clutch/belt service. | FerrariChat

1999 360 F1 Columbus, OH. 19k miles. New clutch/belt service.

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by robfrey1, Dec 7, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. robfrey1

robfrey1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2015
    Lancaster, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rob Frey
    #1 robfrey1, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Selling a Ferrari 360 with only 19k miles. This 360 has the challenge grill both front and back as well as the 3M Scotchgard paint protection on the front bumper/hood. This Ferrari just came back from a scheduled maintenance replacing the clutch, belt service, oil change, replace plugs and other items. Total bill was about $8,000 and performed by Eurocharged of Toronto. There are 2 or 3 locations in the US as well and have a fantastic reputation for tuning and repair of exotics. Receipt is posted below. I do have a complete mechanical history of the 360 and can email upon request. Also, can send the carfax as well showing 3 prior owners and no accident history.

Absolutely everything works on this 360 and tires are in nearly new condition.

Cosmetically the car shows very well for age. Interior could benefit from leather treatment but overall I'd give it an 8. Bolster isn't worn through at all as found in many Ferrari's. Also, "sticky rubber" is found just in interior circular air vents as well as ash-tray lid.

Please contact me for additional pics and video as well as maintenance history. Just drove the car from Toronto to Columbus, a 350 mile trip, with absolutely no problems at all. $67,900 Firm. Possible delivery available.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. wildcat326

wildcat326 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 10, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Two questions, one of them probably stupid.

1) Is it originally a US or Canada car? Where/how currently titled?

2) I can't tell from the lighting in the photo if that's a black or navy interior.

Thanks.

3. robfrey1

robfrey1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2015
    Lancaster, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rob Frey
    The interior is Navy. Car originated in California so it was built for the US market. I have dual residency in both US and Canada and as for the title, I have a clear Ontario title as well as a 7501, EPA, and DOT certificates. Those are the items required by most states to title and register a Canadian car but if your state happens to request something else, I'll check with my import broker. But the short of it is the car was LEGALLY imported back to the US.

4. wildcat326

wildcat326 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 10, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Thanks. On another note, your guy charged $38 EACH for spark plugs?!?!

5. BladeMD

BladeMD Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 20, 2015
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Hannibal
    Hi Rob! Glad to see you here... Great car, seems well sorted. Wish I could buy it myself..... GLWS!