Leead | FerrariChat

Leead

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by wings, Feb 19, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wings

wings Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2003
    Still liking your lP700? How many miles have u driven it and what do you like best and like least? Thanks

2. leead1

leead1 F1 Rookie

Nov 29, 2006
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Lee
    Yes I still like it. I like the power and the exterior design the best. The car has been good to me and the dealer also. It is hard not to like 700hp :)

The transmission felt clunky to me when I first got it. If you let off on the throttle first, then shift while the tranny is cold, the car is fine. once the car warms up the clunking stops. Not a great sports car more of a highway car. At first it did not feel good at 70mph at first now it seems fine . Most likely the tire pressure or I got acustomed to the car I am not really sure.

The only negative part for me is getting in and out of the car. For me it is a real pain. Most people would not have a problem.

The car causes alot of attention when you drive or park anywhere. I have had 20 people around the car in seconds Other places just a constant 2-4 people looking at the car. Not all are car people many just want to see it or take their picture with it.
    Altough it is not a sports car it does drive well around town, It feels like a really big car.

Not sure of the miles 1500 maybe. With so many cars I do not put many miles on each car.

I will put it back in storage tomorrow and drive the Mosler for awhile.

Best

Lee

3. wings

wings Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2003
    Thanks Lee: Getting out of the car definitely takes a bit of dexterity lol. I am still in "break in" mode but find the car exciting to drive. Looking forward to opening it up a little more. I have the Roadster and it takes on a different persona when you drive it with the roof panels removed. Good luck with yours.

4. leead1

leead1 F1 Rookie

Nov 29, 2006
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Lee
    Have fun in good health.

Best

Lee