Good chevy dealer | FerrariChat

Good chevy dealer

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by boxerman, Mar 25, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    Want to order a z28, which would be a good deler to order through. ie a dealer who does no gouge on vettes etc.

2. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    Call Criswell Fiat in Maryland ask for Louie tell him I sent you and ask him to hook you up with someone at the Chevy Store.

3. JV's89

JV's89 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 18, 2006
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    John
    I had a great experience at North Star Chevy in Moon Township Pa. They have a sharp one on the floor. Gary was my salesman. www.northstarchevy.net/‎

4. Face76

Face76 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 21, 2006
    The Other Oz
    Full Name:
    M Wilborn
    I was offered a Z at sticker by Cable Dahmer in Independence, MO. last year so I know that they are getting an allocation. I bought a couple of Z06's from them and they are as honest as a car dealer can get.

5. JV's89

JV's89 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 18, 2006
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    John
    I neglected to point out that I bought a Z51 vette at sticker. Seems so wrong to brag about that. :D

6. bretm

bretm F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2001
    Northern NJ
    Full Name:
    Bret
  7. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    I have been dealing with Kerbeck for years and if I wanted a Vette no doubt I'd go no where else but I'd try Criswell as well. You might find they beat Kerbeck's price on the Camaro especially if they do not have what you want in stock.

8. Face76

Face76 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 21, 2006
    The Other Oz
    Full Name:
    M Wilborn
    I bought a 2002 Camaro SS from George Kerbeck and it was a really good experience. He had ordered a 35th Anniversary convertible for himself (supposedly) with all of the options and I was looking for one. Professional organization.