Vette powered, ~200mph Fisker Karma | FerrariChat

Vette powered, ~200mph Fisker Karma

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by ScuderiaWithStickPlease, Jan 9, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ScuderiaWithStickPlease

ScuderiaWithStickPlease F1 World Champ

Dec 17, 2007
    NY Metro
    #1 ScuderiaWithStickPlease, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The Fisker Karma is making a comeback ? with a Corvette engine - Yahoo Finance
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    That's the best he could do with the new schnozz? AM has nothing to worry about....

3. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    The fisker should have had a gas V8 from day one....that is seriously when I saw one in person for the first time at our C&C meet up...loved it except for the electric/battery powertrain :) They should have just left the body the same- this "update" doesn't look good. You can see the sexy stance going back to the wide rear wheels, but oh that new nose...

4. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Much much better than the original!

5. DoctorV8

DoctorV8 Formula Junior

Jun 29, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Sanjay
    I've been in touch with Lutz/VL for over 3 years now since they announced this, and they have even had a few LS powered demos on display at NAIAS in years past. Still no word on when/if they are actually going to come to market......I sold my Fisker in the mean time and am enjoying the torque and traction of the Tesla P85D.

6. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john
    Lutz designed the revised front, not Fiskar

7. Sandy Eggo

Sandy Eggo F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 4, 2009
    Encinitas, CA
    Full Name:
    Rick
    When is Maximum Bob going to realize he's just old and washed up? I'm so tired of the vapor car ("Destino"). 3 years he's been spouting this BS in press releases. Henrik should stick to designing cars and stop with the launching of car companies.

Former Karma owner of #2602.

8. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

I agree with all you wrote.