Available: 2 bedroom condo at Scottsdale Four Seasons Resort during auction week | FerrariChat

Available: 2 bedroom condo at Scottsdale Four Seasons Resort during auction week

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by kmeighannj, Dec 16, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kmeighannj

kmeighannj Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 21, 2006
    Bedminster, NJ
    Full Name:
    Kirk M
    All,

I own a timesharing week at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale that I have reserved for the week of Jan 12 to Jan 19 -- the Arizona Auction Week. This is an excellent base location for all of the week's festivities -- just north of the Barrett-Jackson location. I am asking $750 a night for the seven nights (so $5,250 total) -- the resort charges $850 per night for the same condo (for a 2 bedroom suite at the hotel, they charge $3,800 per night!). Details:

1670 square feet
    2 Bedroom (both king size beds)
    2 sleeper sofas (so will sleep 8 in total)
    2 1/2 baths
    Full kitchen
    Family room
    Dining room table
    Washer and dryer in the room
    Separate pool and fitness facilities for use only by the condo residents
    Access to all hotel services, including room service, spa, fitness center, pools, golf, etc

Please pm me if you have interest.

Kirk

2. GNALUZU

GNALUZU Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Adam
    While I understand why you would post that in the AZ forum, I think you might get better traction putting it in an area more focused on Auction week and people who are traveling into town. Of course, I don't seem to see a sub-forum for events, so I am not really sure where a better place would be.

Most of the folks that stop by here primarily live in the Phoenix/Tucson area, so you could be hitting a very limited audience that isn't looking for lodging.

3. kmeighannj

kmeighannj Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 21, 2006
    Bedminster, NJ
    Full Name:
    Kirk M
    I agree -- hard to figure out where to post something like this in FChat. I have it in the "For Sale" section but thought maybe someone in AZ would have a friend coming out looking for a place.