I'm looking to buy a 360 in AZ | FerrariChat

I'm looking to buy a 360 in AZ

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by rkorver, May 8, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rkorver

rkorver Rookie

Apr 5, 2012
    Mesa Arizona
    Full Name:
    Ryan Korver
    Money ready to go. Just looking for the right AZ car <$85 K
    In Mesa and will come see the car anywhere in AZ.

[email protected]

Thanks

2. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Coupe, convertible, F1, 6-Speed? Go to the dealer, they have a bunch of 360s.

3. dozzina

dozzina F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 14, 2005
    In a vortex
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Looks like a few on craigslist, have you given them a call?

4. rkorver

rkorver Rookie

Apr 5, 2012
    Mesa Arizona
    Full Name:
    Ryan Korver
    Scottsdale Ferrari is quite over-priced. Plus I prefer to not have to pay 9% in taxes when there are perfectly fine cars available (I am hoping) out here privately.

In regards to the car...I am looking to join the Ferrari club...so I am open to different color combinations and year / body style etc.

Sorry to be vague.....but I love Ferrari and want to own one before Sept when I turn the big 4-0

5. rkorver

rkorver Rookie

Apr 5, 2012
    Mesa Arizona
    Full Name:
    Ryan Korver
    Oh, and one more add in regards to Craigslist ones. I do not want a salvage title nor again from a dealer. I am hoping a private party is an option. This is my first post so maybe I am going about this the wrong way. Either way I do appreciate the responses...thanks

6. luvair

luvair Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 4, 2005
    If haven't already, you may want to check with your local Desert Region Ferrari Club. Great group of guys, some with 360s. For me, I would not just limit yourself to AZ. Lots of choices in neighboring states.

Good luck.

7. PANOWES360

PANOWES360 Karting

Mar 31, 2014
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    Full Name:
    BOBBY
    There is a great Rosso one on Ebay for 69000 miles are kinda high but car looks like it was maintained well.

8. rkorver

rkorver Rookie

Apr 5, 2012
    Mesa Arizona
    Full Name:
    Ryan Korver
    Thanks everyone for all of your messages. I have found a car and am lucky enough now to be a member of the Ferrari Club.

Looking forward to meeting some people in the Scottsdale area.

9. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Congrats! Let's see some pictures! :)

10. ferrariman1492

ferrariman1492 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    So it looks like your website is an exotic car rental company. Is the car for you, or for a rental business?

11. bushwhacker

bushwhacker In Memoriam

May 25, 2006
    Phoenix Az.
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Hmmm...interesting?

12. ferrariman1492

ferrariman1492 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Home

Link above, except there are no cars. Curious.

13. GNALUZU

GNALUZU Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Adam
    If you go to the Reservation page it says they have a 360, an R8 and a Gallardo coming in October.

I like how the 1 hour includes the time it takes to explain the car. Of course, I'm no math whiz, but it looks like a 20 minute overview and a 35 minute drive doesn't exactly add up to 60 minutes.

Must be that new Common Core math that I just don't understand. ;)

14. rkorver

rkorver Rookie

Apr 5, 2012
    Mesa Arizona
    Full Name:
    Ryan Korver
    These are all valid points. To be honest I am not a rich man and the idea was to try and have the car pay for itself so I could achieve my dream of owning one of these fine super cars. However that process is alot more complicated than originally thought. I actually had investors and an R8 ready to go as well as the business up and running but again the process needs a bit more planning.

As of now, I am just going to enjoy the car and worry about a business down the road maybe some other day.

Thanks everyone for the comments...they made me smile and realize I need to slow down a bit (outside of driving my new car). Everyone have a great weekend