Arizona Ferrari Friends | FerrariChat

Arizona Ferrari Friends

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by 458 at 50, Nov 6, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 458 at 50

458 at 50 Karting

Oct 17, 2014
    Arizona
    #1 458 at 50, Nov 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello to all my Arizona Ferrari Friends,

Today I closed the deal on my first Ferrari. A 2008 F430 spider. I am looking forward to meeting the Ferrari community. I belong to the Porsche Club of America and have met a lot of nice people and fun events. I am going to come out to the cars and coffee event tomorrow. Let me know what events are going on and I will be looking to join the Ferrari club of Arizona as well.

Hope to meet some of you soon.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Cheers! Should be a busy morning tomorrow.

3. Ferrarimondial348

Ferrarimondial348 Formula Junior

Nov 29, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Stephen
    Hey 458 at 50,

Stephen Gould here. I'm the FCA Desert Region Membership Chairman. Let me know if you have any questions regarding membership in our local chapter. Looking forward to seeing you at an upcoming event...

4. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Congrats on the new car. I am part of the organizers of the Gathering (C&C) that you attended. We have absolutely nothing to do with the FCA, but as you can see we have some premier events in the valley. Here's an invite to our dinner this week as well as a link to our latest newsletter. Good luck with your 430, it looks great!

Attend Ferrari Owners Club/Spiga Dinner

Scuderia SW/FOC... F1, The Gathering, McLaren 570S, Workshops of Maranello, and more......

5. 458 at 50

458 at 50 Karting

Oct 17, 2014
    Arizona
    Thanks Ingenere..what an event you guys put on..it was great being my first time there that once the guys seen what I was driving they lifted the tape and got me a spot. I will confirm for Tuesday and look forward to future events and meeting you guys.

6. Chz_Hd

Chz_Hd Rookie

Apr 15, 2015
    Burr Ridge IL
    Hello all. My cali t is in transit to our North Scottsdale winter home & is expected tomorrow (11/13). I’m flying in to meet her & hoping someone can suggest some fun 1 or 2 hour drives for me this week-end.

She’s coming from Chgo. & I haven’t had much opportunity to drive her lately. I’m only going to be around for a few days this time, so I’d like to make it count.

Thanks in advance.

7. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    A fun close drive (if you are into scenery and corners) is Suguaro Lake, Userey Pass to Canyon Lake. Conversely you can join our group on Saturday for a drive to Payson and lunch at one of our favorite Italian Eateries. Here's an invite....

Ferrari Owners Club/Payson Drive

8. Chz_Hd

Chz_Hd Rookie

Apr 15, 2015
    Burr Ridge IL
    Thanks Dino. I did join the AZ chapter a few months back, I just didn't know that my shipping would be this early. My dealer called me Monday & said bring it over & yesterday morning the driver called & said Friday - so I'm on a plane this a.m.

If she indeed arrives in time , I will attempt to register & see you folks Saturday. If not, the Saguaro Lake drive will keep me going till we're snow birding.
    Thanks again, Neil