Traveling photographer heading to Peoria/Pheonix area | FerrariChat

Traveling photographer heading to Peoria/Pheonix area

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by kbritton88, Feb 22, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kbritton88

kbritton88 Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    #1 kbritton88, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello, my name's Kevin and I'm a photographer currently doing a road trip and I will be heading to the Peoria/Pheonix areas at the end of this week for a couple days. I am currently doing shoots in the Los Angeles area and thought I would post to see if anyone would be up for doing an impromptu scenic photo shoot with a car or two while I'm in town. I love cars and most everything in the mechanical realm and love the comradery built within the community of car guys so whenever I travel I like to try and meet other enthusiasts and offer a shoot as a chance to meet new people, make new friends, and also get some great photos for everyone involved to have and keep for memories or to hang up and show. If interested please feel free to message me on F-Chat, via email at [email protected], or via call or text at 816-237-6051. I'll be arriving in town early afternoon Saturday the 26th and leaving likely the evening of the 29th.

Thank you and have a great rest of the week, Kevin B.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login