Scottsdale Ferrari Visit | FerrariChat

Scottsdale Ferrari Visit

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by DOWORKFCAR, Mar 31, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DOWORKFCAR

DOWORKFCAR Formula Junior

Oct 15, 2016
    Hi everyone,

I'll be taking a trip to Scottsdale next Thursday April, 6th for a pharmacist conference. I was planning on visiting the Ferrari dealership around 11am on Thursday because I am currently in the research phase of buying my first Ferrari. They have a 360 and 430 I would be interested in. Would anyone like to meet up and give me some Ferrari ownership advice? Grab lunch? I thought I'd ask because I have learned a lot from owners in my area.

I have heard nothing but good reviews about Scottsdale Ferrari so I am looking forward to this experience. Is there anyone in particular who I should ask for at the dealer who could give me advice?

Thanks,

Morgan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Walt Gamble

Walt Gamble Formula Junior

May 22, 2014
    There is a very nice updated manual transmission 360 at Ron Tonkin Right now. Won't last long. Call and ask for Steve for details.

360 is the next 275GTB

3. DOWORKFCAR

Oct 15, 2016
    Hmm thanks for the tip. I may have to look into their selection.

4. Walt Gamble

Walt Gamble Formula Junior

May 22, 2014
    Give Steve a call, give me as reference, tell him what you think you want. They are the oldest Ferrari dealership in the country. I've got nothing but good to say about them.

360 is the next 275GTB

5. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    You can't go wrong at Scottsdale Ferrari. I work with Demian, but everyone there is very nice and easy to talk to. They are very hands off when it comes to people walking around the lot, as they get a lot of people looking and taking pictures. The building is also connected to Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Bentley and Aston Martin, so as you would expect lots of foot traffic. If you have questions about a car just ask and they will be very helpful, very nice and laid back. Enjoy, its a great place and they have great inventory, and it turns quite quickly so always cool new things to look at.

6. DOWORKFCAR

Oct 15, 2016

I was told to talk to Demian! I will most definitely check out the whole facility. It sounds like a pretty impressive dealership. I am also excited to check out the Penske museum. I'm glad that they have 2 of the cars I'm interested in, a 360 and a 430. Helps with the comparison.

7. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    My wife and I were last there about 6 months ago, we were as stated "foot traffic". Seemed like a very nice dealership with a good selection of cars. My wife and I stop in during her once a year clinic appointments in Scottsdale.

8. DOWORKFCAR

Oct 15, 2016
    Great to hear another positive review!

9. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    Which cars are you looking at?

10. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    Which cars are you looking at?

11. DOWORKFCAR

Oct 15, 2016

I'm interested in a 360 or 430.

12. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    #12 THE RED MENACE, Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    I drove the silver 430 spider, its a great car, if it was a hardtop I would probably own it, it is really a nice car. i don't know much about the 360's other than I like the color