in Tokyo, Japan 1/12-1/20 - HOW can I get on Suzuka track? Please help! | FerrariChat

in Tokyo, Japan 1/12-1/20 - HOW can I get on Suzuka track? Please help!

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Tom(Atl), Dec 28, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tom(Atl)

Tom(Atl) Formula Junior

Oct 29, 2006
    USA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I will be in Japan for the first time ever in just over two weeks. Is there *ANY* way I can get on the Suzuka track in January? I am guessing no, but I won't be closer anytime soon, and to go on Suzuka is one of my life goals. I must give it a solid effort now. I managed to do Nurburgring for two days last year, which was a huge goal for me. I'll never forget the experience. Suzuka is the only one left for me on my Tracks 'to do' list.

If anyone could take me out for a hot lap, I would be indebted to you (especially if it is in your Ferrari!). I am a true tifosi and a nice guy, and would be glad to owe you a future favour. Any takers?

Also, what should I do in Tokyo? I will be there for a very short stay, just a couple days (not the entire 1/12 - 1/20). Anyone want to meet up, or have any suggestions? I am in my mid 20s and single and want to have fun / see the sights.

2. xavior

xavior Formula 3

Aug 22, 2006
    Full Name:
    i have a suzuka license and you can hang with me and my firends. I hope you like cigars. I will pm you my number

3. Tom(Atl)

Tom(Atl) Formula Junior

Oct 29, 2006
    USA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I got back from my trip where Xavier was nice enough to show me around in Tokyo - man, it was awesome seeing Asia for my first time from the passenger seat of a mean yellow 355! The car is a beast! The city is great. I am considering moving there. Pictures to follow...

4. xavior

xavior Formula 3

Aug 22, 2006
    Full Name:
    No one reads this section. lol It was a plesure man. Dont forget the mailing address so I can send you some plum wine.

5. Tom(Atl)

Tom(Atl) Formula Junior

Oct 29, 2006
    USA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I am going back to Japan in May and would love to try to get on Suzuka - any tips?

6. Tom(Atl)

Tom(Atl) Formula Junior

Oct 29, 2006
    USA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Does anyone have any new tips for getting onto Suzuka?

I'll be at the 'Ring next month, but still never been to Suzuka and really want to go!

7. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Contact a guy on youtube who goes by Fu3555. He tracks his 355 on Suzuka regularly.

8. Tom(Atl)

Tom(Atl) Formula Junior

Oct 29, 2006
    USA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Thanks Ken!