Hong Kong Owners Club | FerrariChat

Hong Kong Owners Club

Discussion in 'Asia' started by lockwood, Mar 4, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lockwood

lockwood Rookie

Feb 2, 2007
    Hong Kong
    Does anyone here know how to get in touch with the Ferrari Owners Club in Hong Kong?

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    HAve you asked the official dealer ?

Funnily enough the website does nothing !

http://www.fochk.com/

3. jjk2

jjk2 Rookie

Oct 22, 2007
    what an awesome page....so simple.

4. AC6

AC6 Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Justin
    LOL

contact Italian Motors the official dealer. They are directly related to the club.

5. abstamaria

abstamaria F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2006
    Full Name:
    Andres
    I hope you don't mind, but I have been polling some clubs in the region for direction for the newly formed FOC here in Manila. Could I ask if you would describe the Ferrari Owners Club in Hong Kong as enthusiast-run (meaning organized and run by members, independently of but with perhaps some support from the dealer) or dealer-run (meaning the initiative for organization and events is with the dealer)? The Ferrari Owners Club here was just accredited with Ferrari, and, while we have the official guidelines, there are some areas that we could use some direction, based on the experience of older clubs, such as yours. I hope you don't mind the question, but we are at a crossroads.

As an example, the Lamborghini and Porsche clubs here are very much a dealer initiative, with the dealer planning and organizing the events and generally footing the bill; food and drink at meetings are free. Would that be true for the FOC in Hong Kong?

My background is from the local sports car club, which was organized by enthusiasts a long time ago and run by them, with no outside support, except sponsorships for events. Members pay dues and damage for dinners and meetings. I do not know whether Ferrari owners clubs are supposed to operate in the same manner.

Any advice and comments would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks, and regards,

Andy