Go Back   FerrariChat.com > Regional Areas - International > Asia

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2008, 09:16 AM
Rookie
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Mark
Countach coming to Penang

If anyone wants to see my Countach in Penang, it will be in a static display then a parade from Queensbury Mall on Sat 15 Nov 2008, 16.30 - 18.00.

I'm not sure what it's about - something to do with 'Miss Queen 2008' and an amateur photography competition. Should be a fun weekend drive up from KL.

Fellow enthusiasts do say hello! Anyone's welcome to take pictures with the car.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Carcosa-1.JPG (23.6 KB, 503 views)
File Type: jpg Carcosa-2.JPG (55.5 KB, 503 views)

Last edited by Rob Lay; 05-18-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 11-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Formula Junior
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Jack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingjok View Post

Fellow enthusiasts do say hello! Anyone's welcome to take pictures with the car.
Hi Mark...really nice 2 see d Countach still driving so fine....Haha, Penang too far...how bout take photos in KL?! ><"
Old 11-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Rookie
Not Subscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPitchard View Post
Hi Mark...really nice 2 see d Countach still driving so fine....Haha, Penang too far...how bout take photos in KL?! ><"
Sure why not? Anyone else up for a meeting at say Carcosa Seri Negara soon? Take pics and drink tea? All flash metal welcome
Old 11-13-2008, 01:27 PM
Formula Junior
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Nicholas Tan
KL and Peneng too far..how about Singapore? lol
Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 11-13-2008, 05:56 PM
Formula Junior
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Jack
Quote:
Sure why not? Anyone else up for a meeting at say Carcosa Seri Negara soon? Take pics and drink tea? All flash metal welcome
PM sent... :-D
Old 11-15-2008, 04:58 AM
F1 World Champ
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Jon Wijaya
Quote:
Hey Mark, I just saw an old copy of FHM from Sg & realised that's your car. Hope to let our bulls meet when I bring it up to KL one of these days.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:35 AM
Rookie
Not Subscribed

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by anType View Post
Err, allow me to come back to Countach in Malaysia topic for a while...

That blue one is a 25th Anniversary Countach, in very good condition with less than 6000km mileage (according to owner's friend).
The car is mostly used for display and is usually transported on a truck. Belongs to some chinese man.
It was for display at Meguiar's in the end of May, I'm not sure if it's still there...

Besides WPP111 and BJX9130, there's also a silver Countach LP500S with BN 8 plate and some red unit in Lambo KL garage (not sure which version and what registration#).

WPP111 belongs to Ron Lim....
Old 02-13-2009, 05:33 AM
Karting
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Alexander Krasnikov
Quote:
Originally Posted by MHZ View Post
WPP111 belongs to Ron Lim....
Currently for sale @ Lamborghini KL
Old 05-19-2009, 01:22 PM
Rookie
Not Subscribed

Guys, I finally get to talk to CP3 owner.
His name is Mr.LO##AN. He's Related to Zaitun. No attitude guy and very nice to talk with.
Got his number through his nephew Mr.Z (a very nice chap~grandson of Zaitun undustry) who i knew him through a car group since 10 years ago when we use to abuse our Supra at sepang.

Too bad that CP3 is no longer for sale because all the offer price is way much lower than what he asked.
Might because of the condition i guess. Owner plan to re-built and keep it.

Anyway, thanks the Owner and his Nephew (if they are reading this..will buzz u for a drink when chance is there .

ps: azim, i dont know if your friend's friend's friend's is a friend of the car owner's friend.
But i really did spoke to the owner. I even went back to Jalan ipoh's dealer and ask for owner's contact as that car
was there for sometime a while back.
But they provided me a number that cant get through all the time. ended up i went see his nephew and finally got his latest contact number.
No offend intended. cheers.

Last edited by sc80; 05-19-2009 at 01:25 PM.
Old 07-27-2015, 06:47 AM
Rookie
Not Subscribed

CP3 owner not Abdullah Ang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifosi66 View Post
First of all, welcome to Fchat. Secondly, nope, not mine, but you spelled my DAD's name wrong..

A Lamborghini Countach, registered in Malaysia, bearing the registration number plate of 'CP3' is ex-Zaitun Industries. Most of us and I on here have never disputed this fact. But next time please ask your friend's friend or whatever to check carefully who WAS the actual/first Owner of Zaitun Industries. His name was Abdullah Ang. A Muslim convert. Google up or check with NST or Malays Mail archives on who this person was aside from being the MD/Chairman of your Famous Zaitun Industries..

I am neither 'Infamous' nor Famous. I've never been indicted of any rape, murder or wrongdoings and/or CBT involving millions of dollars and therefore I do NOT qualify for the Former. I also do NOT own exotic cars costing more than MYR1.0MM and/ or any V12 Supercar and neither do I own a high profile corporation/company and/ or being a politician and /or an internationally accredited Playboy that would've made me the Latter......

Anyways, please have your friend's friend allow us to view his Countach by way of you or the Owner posting piccies of said CP3 here on this forum. Once again, welcome to this great forum.....
Hi, I would like to know how and why do you think that Abdullah Ang is the owner of Zaitun Industries. There was never a person in Zaitun named Abdullah Ang. Your information is terrible and Azim is correct. Trust me, I know Zaitun very well. The owner of the Lamborghini Countach CP3 is the managing director of Zaitun Industries and not some guy name Abdullah Ang.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:57 AM
F1 Veteran
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: D
Quote:
Originally Posted by NizamAlakazam View Post
Hi, I would like to know how and why do you think that Abdullah Ang is the owner of Zaitun Industries. There was never a person in Zaitun named Abdullah Ang. Your information is terrible and Azim is correct. Trust me, I know Zaitun very well. The owner of the Lamborghini Countach CP3 is the managing director of Zaitun Industries and not some guy name Abdullah Ang.
So,is the cp3 for sale 😁
Old 03-06-2017, 04:12 AM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: Robert Westall
Countach in Malaysia

Hi,

Here are the Countachs in Malaysia, some of which you have discussed in this thread.

Does anyone know the VIN of any of these cars?

I'm interested to know which cars these are to see if they came from the UK.

There is also the purple Anniversary and the White skirted 88 Countach.

Many thanks

Robert W
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BN8-3.jpg (111.5 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg 16965.jpg (52.6 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg COuntachAnnivMalaysiaWEO138 unid.jpg (98.9 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg COuntach5000S rede RHD Malaysia WJP88.jpg (101.8 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg lamborghini_countach_orange_2.jpg (129.1 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg QV unid WAR86 Malaysia RHD 2.jpg (63.1 KB, 135 views)
Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 03-06-2017, 05:17 AM
Rookie
Not Subscribed

White 88 QV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert W View Post
Hi,

Here are the Countachs in Malaysia, some of which you have discussed in this thread. ...

Robert W
Hi Robert (and others)

I received a notification about your post to this ancient thread. That made me read the old posts - all so long ago! My white '88 QV (BJX 9130) is now back in the UK with me.

I got fed up with the bureaucracy and hassle of keeping it in KL, the ridiculous cost of road tax, and, later, the impossibility of getting insurance for an 'old car'.

Also, the dampness in the open car park I kept it in in Jalan Tun Razak started to rot the chassis. It's needed a lot of rebuilding and welding here, but should be back on the road again this Summer (2017). I've missed driving it and am looking forward to doing so once again. The parties in the UK aren't as good though!

And I have a nice dry, warm garage to stash it in. Countachs are getting valuable now, so need to be locked up :-)

Regards to all the other owners and people I met which made my time in Asia such huge fun.

Happy days.

Mark
Old 03-10-2017, 03:56 AM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: Robert Westall
Hi Mark,

Thank you for the post. Is there anyone you know from back in the day who may know more about the Malaysian Countachs?

You car certainly has a distinguished history - the only white/white RHD 88 Countach out of the 17 made worldwide (not 14 as is often quoted). As E181LYY and GIW8028 and I think DIW35, it was a very active member of the Lamborghini Club UK and on the internet over many years.

Did I see you have a grey/mag 512TR too?

Happy travels and we look forward to seeing the Countach in the UK.

Robert
Old 03-10-2017, 03:23 PM
Karting
Not Subscribed

Quote:
Hi Robert (and others)
I got fed up with the bureaucracy and hassle of keeping it in KL, the ridiculous cost of road tax, and, later, the impossibility of getting insurance for an 'old car'.
Mark
When it comes to bureaucracy and hassle, Malaysia seems to be No1 (ie the worst)

Lovely car Mark and hope to see more pictures of it once shes back on the road in the UK
Old 03-10-2017, 08:20 PM
Formula 3
Not Subscribed

This one spotted in Sepang
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF2345.jpg (70.1 KB, 88 views)
Old 03-11-2017, 10:49 PM
F1 Veteran
Silver Subscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari 308 GTB View Post
Nice
Old 03-11-2017, 10:52 PM
F1 Veteran
Silver Subscribed

Quote:
Any for sale 😁
Old 03-12-2017, 12:51 AM
Formula 3
Not Subscribed

Will ask around ..you know how it is in this part of the world.. can buy anything ..at a price
Old 03-12-2017, 10:01 PM
F1 Veteran
Silver Subscribed

Quote:
Will ask around ..you know how it is in this part of the world.. can buy anything ..at a price
Someone offered me a red one for 900k but it needs work.
Non-Sponsor Ads