Informations from Singapore needed | FerrariChat

Informations from Singapore needed

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Johnny Prezemullo, Apr 20, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Johnny Prezemullo

Apr 24, 2006
    Dear Ferrari Fellows in Singapore,

I urgently need to have informations if a particular person lives "fulltime" in Singapore. I highly doubt this for good reasons. All the personal coordinates of this "gentlemen" are available.

Can anybody help or can anybody suggest any sources to contact ?

Regards from Switzerland

2. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D

why dont you post some details...

I am sure.. many here would be here to help,.. they might even send you a PM!!!

3. Johnny Prezemullo

Apr 24, 2006
    #3 Johnny Prezemullo, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Thanks for your prompt response.

For several reasons I find it more useful if I could disclose the personal coordinates in full by emailing them personally to the .

The name of the gentlemen in question is

Marcus Weber,

he is a Swiss citizen, has the status of a permanent Singapore resident which not necessarily means that Singapore is his main living spot what he claims to avoid further court actions against him.

So if anybody or any member of the Singapore or worldwide Ferrari community would like to contribute to my request I would be grateful

Best regards

Johnny
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Dipsomaniac

Dipsomaniac F1 Veteran

Mar 23, 2006
    Doha/Sydney
    Full Name:
    Derek K
    If this helps, you can look him up at www.yellowpages.com.sg .. His Address and residential telephone number are listed.

5. K.D.K

K.D.K F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2007
    Destiny
    Full Name:
    Fruit Cake
    Gee Derek, I am glad I have no listing as I have no official residential address..but one can find me at some parks :D

6. K.D.K

K.D.K F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2007
    Destiny
    Full Name:
    Fruit Cake

Dude if you are just making enquiries..dont post their personal identification like that...plus people might be more inclined to help if you provided more details about WHY you are verifying the status of this gentleman.

1) Ferrari transaction?
    2) Jilted/Missing Lover?
    3) Criminal activities?
    4) Commercial Crime?

etc...

7. Johnny Prezemullo

Apr 24, 2006
    There are criminal investigations pending against this fellow held by a prosecutor in Germany due to various criminal activities like fraud and assisting to money laundry. Furthermor there is a civil court proceeding held in Germany which he tries to get rid off by argueing he would live permanentely in Singapore.

8. K.D.K

K.D.K F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2007
    Destiny
    Full Name:
    Fruit Cake
    Dude...if there are criminal proceedings then your best avenue is

http://www.interpol.int/

If its a civil suit, your best avenue is to seek a lawyer in Singapore, do a google search for Lawyers and Private Investigators in Singapore,

we do have an assteamed lawyer here in this forum but lately he seems off balanced with footbal etc...:D

9. K.D.K

K.D.K F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2007
    Destiny
    Full Name:
    Fruit Cake
    I sure would like to send you my details honey..then you can "PM" me hahahahah

10. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    lol.. thanks but no thanks ...

11. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    #11 3604u, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
    You seem to have his ID etc, I guess you need to contact the relevant bodies, like Singapore Airport,the Police.. or even Interpol like Mr KDK has suggested, to track whether he has been travelling.

Hope this limited information helps.

12. lung7707

lung7707 F1 World Champ

Jan 13, 2002
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Rupert 9.0
    Is there a particular reason why you are posting this on Fchat? Is he an owner?

13. Johnny Prezemullo

Apr 24, 2006
    I was told that this guy would be known being a Ferrari afficionado having some cars.

The Singapore police is already informed but it takes probably some time before I will hear anything from them.

If somebody knows a reliable private investigator in Singapore I would like to hear about it.

14. RWP

RWP Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2008
    HK
    #14 RWP, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
    Wow, you had better be careful posting allegations of criminal activity against someone along with their name, photo and sensitive personal information on a public forum! It may be wise to ask the mods to delete that particular piece of information from your earlier post should your comments be construed as slanderous. Still, I hope everything works out well for you.

15. euroczech

euroczech Guest

Aug 9, 2010
    #15 euroczech, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
    Hello Johnny Prezemullo

We have the hook for the same fish. Currently we have some recent activity recorded but need also some history prior to 2005. I'll be happy to help and to be helped. A mobile phone number will do the job.

THX

16. MaxPower

MaxPower Two Time F1 World Champ

Mar 28, 2006
    At sea ... aahhh ...
    Full Name:
    MP
    and your reasons being?

17. MaxPower

MaxPower Two Time F1 World Champ

Mar 28, 2006
    At sea ... aahhh ...
    Full Name:
    MP
    these are very serious charges. this, then, is perhaps not the correct forum for your pursuit.

i suggest you go thru the police.

18. Viknes

Viknes Rookie

Jan 4, 2010
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Viknes
    Hi there,

By posting in the forum you have kinda alerted the said person whom u are finding for and have indirectly given him a message that he is wanted if he were to be a member here. i suggest you put in a request to remove the thread. I also believe that said reasons are overly sensitive and should be handled via the proper stream.

19. Brunmeister

Brunmeister Rookie

Dec 6, 2010
    Hi Johnny,

Any luck in locating Mr Weber? Do you know anything about his links to Turkey and Turkish business? Is there a way that I can message you privately?

20. gorki

gorki Rookie

May 2, 2011
    Hello,

Any news about this Guy because strangely I was contacted by this Marcus last year to sell stocks and as far as I know it was also a question of fraud.

Thanks

M.G.

21. Harold

Harold F1 Rookie

Jun 19, 2004
    Singapore/Australia
    #21 Harold, May 2, 2011
    Last edited: May 2, 2011
    A weird thread...

22. KikiWi

KikiWi Rookie

Aug 26, 2011
    Hey did you guys find the information you were looking for on this guy?

Johnny, is there a way I can message you privately? Or please message me.

Thanx

23. Hadas

Hadas Rookie

Sep 4, 2011
    Hello,

I saw that you were chatting about a guy named Marcus Weber. I`m interested too.... Do you have any specific or documented information that you can share with me?....

Thanks in advance
    Hadas

24. Dipsomaniac

Dipsomaniac F1 Veteran

Mar 23, 2006
    Doha/Sydney
    Full Name:
    Derek K
    oh here we go again ...

Hadas, KikiWi, gorki, Brunmeister .. are you all the same person like I suspect?

If you aren't then why don't you get in contact with each other, hire a prive investigator and stop wasting our time here .. and if you are the same person .. then $%^ @!##

25. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    lol :)