USED PAGANI FOR SALE in HONG KONG ? | FerrariChat

USED PAGANI FOR SALE in HONG KONG ?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by arcangel, Aug 19, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. arcangel

arcangel Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2013
    Does anybody know of any used Pagani Zonda for sale in hong Kong ?

2. hutsutau

hutsutau Rookie

Nov 2, 2012
    hard to come by honestly. owners of pagani different from ordinary supercar owners

3. DriveAfterDark

DriveAfterDark F1 Veteran

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway
    Maybe user DM18 has some usable info. Try to PM him?

How are they different? Just curious...

4. pacacu

pacacu Karting

Aug 30, 2008
    Hong Kong
    Try Car City in HV, they do loads of consignment.

5. ApeGen

ApeGen Formula 3
    Owner

Jun 3, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Car City is the way to go. They are directly linked to SPS, the official Pagani dealer in HK.

6. arcangel

arcangel Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2013
    Many thanks to all of you for your posts . Cheers!

7. DM18

DM18 F1 Rookie

Apr 29, 2005
    Hong Kong
    actually not true anymore. big falling out.

8. hutsutau

hutsutau Rookie

Nov 2, 2012
    pagani owners really love their car. its character, soul and especially the sound that zondas makes

9. DM18

DM18 F1 Rookie

Apr 29, 2005
    Hong Kong
    sps is the source. they are the zonda dealer. cars in hk will be rhd and quite a number of the zonda's are now tax paid and registered as t-plate too much hassle. any car that is tax paid will stay in hk. sps also dealer for china but also big taxes

10. DM18

DM18 F1 Rookie

Apr 29, 2005
    Hong Kong
    doesn't that apply to any buyer of a sports car???

zonda owners generally own many cars. they are no different from any other sports car owner except desire and ability to spend more than a porsche owner

11. pacacu

pacacu Karting

Aug 30, 2008
    Hong Kong
    All owners of exotics are much the same. They seek individuality , pride of ownership sometime in exclusivity, first amongst their peers group in enjoying their toys and once too many followers, first to unload. Case such as GTR, Mclearn. They want their toys now and not wait listed for months. This resulted in more private imports.
    Zonda owners are much the same except with deeper pockets.

12. hutsutau

hutsutau Rookie

Nov 2, 2012
    i do know of many who buy entry level sports car for status

13. arcangel

arcangel Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2013
    As with any toy , it can become tired one day , and then it will be dumped ( offered for sale ) . The problem with Pagani is that they are rare . So fewer sales . It does not mean it has any magic or the owners are any different from others . When it was first launched about 10 years ago , it was not that expensive . As the market responded positively , the factory raised its price again and again .

14. SFchallenge

SFchallenge F1 World Champ

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    Pagani, my dream car. Ideally a Zonda F Clubsport but will be happy to even afford an early S model. I haven't been able to visit the factory but met the man in Singapore last year & had the pleasure for him to autograph the Huayra poster which has a place in my office wall now.

The attention to detail & workmanship is simply breathtaking. Some say it's OTT & sometimes garish but it's quite bespoke.

There was a Zonda F roadster for sale with Bob Forstner in London couple of months ago with well, tan ostrich leather for the cabin & partial carbon body. It was German registered LHD & asking for £780K which I thought isn't too bad considering some are closer to a million now. I think most of the owners over there made money on them while we have to deal with the hefty duties.

15. Jon@Tezta

Jon@Tezta Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2003
    Hong Kong / Jakarta
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    SPS and car city are no longer affiliated? I thought they were owned by the same guy.

16. qwertstnbir

qwertstnbir Formula 3

Jul 14, 2013
    this car was last week in Cannes
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdgIezyFpDo]Pagani Zonda F Sound in Cannes - YouTube[/ame]