F355 Challenge Series History - Japan and Pacific | FerrariChat

F355 Challenge Series History - Japan and Pacific

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Robb, Sep 3, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    I need help locating Ferrari Challenge Records from the F355 series for '95 to '01 for both Japan and the Pacific Series.

I have a fairly good start to a list of the drivers that participated those years, but am basing that off of magazine articles and yearbooks.

Can anyone who was involved in the series or familiar with it connect me with drivers from back then or someone with good records.

I am trying to track down the driver's names and connect them with the cars, their race numbers, sponsoring teams,etc.

Thanks for any help.

Contact me anytime.

Robb

[email protected]

2. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    I'm sorry that I cannot make this request in the proper languages and must rely on english.

Is there a an original driver / owner from the challenge series or someone that was involved that could assist me with gathering information on the driver's, teams, cars, and sponsors?

I'm sure some of the driver's in the original series are likely still racing with 430's, 458's etc.

Is there an official (current or former) organizer that I could contact for the Japanese and Pacific series?

Please contact me with any links or experience that could assist in this effort before the records are lost forever. Maybe you have a magazine or special edition that has some helpful information you could send some shots from an iPhone? :)

Thank you.

Robb Williamson
    [email protected]

3. jmillard308

jmillard308 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 29, 2003
    Perth West Oz
    Full Name:
    John Millard