Go Back   FerrariChat.com > Regional Areas - International > Australia

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #17961  
Old 06-15-2015, 09:24 PM
F1 Rookie
Rossa Subscribed
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg246 View Post
Gunna?
Most answers to Klink's questions will be found here:

100 Most Frequently Asked Help Desk Questions and Answers | Terminally Incoherent
Reply With Quote
Non-Sponsor Ads
  #17962  
Old 06-15-2015, 09:37 PM
greg246's Avatar
F1 World Champ
Rossa Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sydney,Australia
Full Name: Greg
Posts: 12,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxmike View Post
Most answers to Klink's questions will be found here:

100 Most Frequently Asked Help Desk Questions and Answers | Terminally Incoherent
olio
__________________
faber est suae quisque fortunae
Reply With Quote
  #17963  
Old 06-16-2015, 04:44 PM
Six Time F1 World Champ
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Full Name: Peter
Posts: 69,443
I didn't mind the air intake behind the doors too much from the side, but from this angle it looks like it might suck in small animals!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 488.jpg (53.5 KB, 260 views)
Reply With Quote
  #17964  
Old 06-16-2015, 05:48 PM
Formula 3
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Melbourne
Full Name: Serge
Posts: 1,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircon View Post
I didn't mind the air intake behind the doors too much from the side, but from this angle it looks like it might suck in small animals!
thanks for the invite
Reply With Quote
  #17965  
Old 06-16-2015, 05:49 PM
Horse's Avatar
F1 World Champ
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Brisvegas
Full Name: Jon
Posts: 19,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircon View Post
I didn't mind the air intake behind the doors too much from the side, but from this angle it looks like it might suck in small animals!
Looks better when that strake is CF IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #17966  
Old 06-16-2015, 06:30 PM
Six Time F1 World Champ
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Full Name: Peter
Posts: 69,443
Reply With Quote
  #17967  
Old 06-17-2015, 03:52 AM
FazzerPorscheman's Avatar
F1 Veteran
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Piz Gloria
Full Name: EnzoFerdinand
Posts: 7,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxmike View Post
CTS have both the .com and the .com.au domain names, surprising it doesn't work for Klink, they probably blacklisted his IP address....

M
Obviously from all that gay porn he's been downloading........












......again.
Reply With Quote
  #17968  
Old 06-17-2015, 05:07 PM
F1 World Champ
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Qld
Full Name: simon klein
Posts: 10,046
Riiiiiiight....


This is in pounds,BTW

1968 Dino 206 GT
Reply With Quote
Non-Sponsor Ads
  #17969  
Old 06-17-2015, 05:35 PM
IanB's Avatar
F1 Veteran
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 9,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon klein View Post
Riiiiiiight....


This is in pounds,BTW

1968 Dino 206 GT
It's silly money, but a 206 is quite a special thing and much more desirable than a 246.

Very limited production numbers, knock-on wheels, all alloy engine (i.e. it is the 206SP engine, not the cast iron lump in the 246) and head rests on the firewall rather than the seats.

That car also has red wool seat inserts, which my Daytona came with originally. Ugly but super rare.
Reply With Quote
  #17970  
Old 06-17-2015, 09:06 PM
360C's Avatar
F1 World Champ
Lifetime Rossa
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 14,447
My Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanB View Post
It's silly money, but a 206 is quite a special thing and much more desirable than a 246.

Very limited production numbers, knock-on wheels, all alloy engine (i.e. it is the 206SP engine, not the cast iron lump in the 246) and head rests on the firewall rather than the seats.

That car also has red wool seat inserts, which my Daytona came with originally. Ugly but super rare.

What a gem that example is; but yes, huge money.
Reply With Quote
  #17971  
Old 06-18-2015, 02:58 AM
F1 World Champ
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Qld
Full Name: simon klein
Posts: 10,046
Well THIS is a bizarre little advert.

You need to read everything to try to work out it's a scam.

Ferrari F430

...err,and here

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ferrari-F...item3aac4534ed
Reply With Quote
  #17972  
Old 06-19-2015, 02:00 AM
Formula Junior
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney Australia
Full Name: David C
Posts: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon klein View Post
Hot off the press...

1974 Ferrari Dino GT4
This ad has just disappeared from Carsales

It was up for just over 1 week

The car is not sold - the owner has pulled the ad for personal reasons
Reply With Quote
  #17973  
Old 06-19-2015, 02:05 AM
Gizzi's Avatar
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Full Name: Gezim
Posts: 1,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon klein View Post
Well THIS is a bizarre little advert.

You need to read everything to try to work out it's a scam.

Ferrari F430

...err,and here

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ferrari-F...item3aac4534ed

It's still on carsales. How can you tell its a scam?
Reply With Quote
  #17974  
Old 06-19-2015, 02:34 AM
575 575 is offline
F1 Rookie
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,087
The one in the first link is a Toyota.
Reply With Quote
  #17975  
Old 06-19-2015, 02:36 AM
575 575 is offline
F1 Rookie
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,087
Or so the description says.
Reply With Quote
  #17976  
Old 06-19-2015, 02:36 AM
Gizzi's Avatar
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Full Name: Gezim
Posts: 1,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by 575 View Post
The one in the first link is a Toyota.

Hence Simon instructing to read to the bottom. The song 'Folks are dumb, where I come frum' suits me.
Reply With Quote
Non-Sponsor Ads
  #17977  
Old 06-19-2015, 03:50 AM
F1 World Champ
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Qld
Full Name: simon klein
Posts: 10,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizzi View Post
Hence Simon instructing to read to the bottom. The song 'Folks are dumb, where I come frum' suits me.
+456 !!!!
Reply With Quote
  #17978  
Old 06-19-2015, 03:54 AM
F1 World Champ
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Qld
Full Name: simon klein
Posts: 10,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWC View Post
This ad has just disappeared from Carsales

It was up for just over 1 week

The car is not sold - the owner has pulled the ad for personal reasons
Yep,it was still up until a couple of hours ago.

Interesting...the blue 308GTS,on ebay, went the same way,as I had a watch on it,I;d received an email saying it had been relisted...an hour or so later...GONE!
Reply With Quote
  #17979  
Old 06-19-2015, 03:55 AM
Gizzi's Avatar
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Full Name: Gezim
Posts: 1,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon klein View Post
Yep,it was still up until a couple of hours ago.



Interesting...the blue 308GTS,on ebay, went the same way,as I had a watch on it,I;d received an email saying it had been relisted...an hour or so later...GONE!

It was a LHD though.
Reply With Quote
  #17980  
Old 06-19-2015, 04:10 AM
Six Time F1 World Champ
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Full Name: Peter
Posts: 69,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizzi View Post
It was a LHD though.
what happened with the 456?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/australia/125837-ferrari-market-watch-thread.html
Posted By For Type Date
the Ferrari market watch thread - Page 1057 - FerrariChat.com This thread Refback 03-24-2016 05:32 PM
the Ferrari market watch thread - Page 511 - FerrariChat.com This thread Refback 12-29-2015 05:01 AM
the Ferrari market watch thread - FerrariChat.com This thread Refback 11-24-2015 08:27 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 PM.


FerrariChat.com has no association with Ferrari S.p.A.
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.