Custom Cars and Coffee - Melbourne | FerrariChat

Custom Cars and Coffee - Melbourne

Discussion in 'Australia' started by lstryd, Aug 20, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lstryd

lstryd Rookie

Oct 27, 2010
    MELBOURNE
    Full Name:
    HASEEB EJAZ
    Custom Cars & Coffee was founded in Jan 2014 and is dedicated to the motoring enthusiast community. It is where hundreds of proud owners across Melbourne will be able to unite while having a chat, meet new and old friends while sharing a coffee. It is designed so that everyone will be able to enjoy each event; from classics, exotics, hot-rods, imports, modern sports cars and even bikes.

Custom Cars & Coffee is all about enjoying our passion in a safe responsible manner.

Custom Cars and Coffee is world renowned for being considered an informal event whilst attracting purely unique cars such as exotics, supercars, sports cars, classic cars, muscle cars and special modified cars. So we've devised a selective entry system where we'd like you to send in a message with a short description about your car along with a few photos, and we'll take it into consideration and notify you if you've been selected. We've had a bit of interest and already a few spots have been reserved. Please do not be disheartened if your car is not selected into the main area as soon as you enter, as we'll be sticking to the Custom Cars and Coffee principles as stated above. However, worry not as there will still be other areas to park for people wanting to show their cars and also spectator parking. For those who wish to apply please send a Facebook message to me or email me at [email protected]. Look forward to seeing you and your custom rides!

please find more details on our web: Custom Cars and Coffee Australia

Any questions, you can simply shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] or use the contact form on the web page.

You can also find our event page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1522357221317743/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Looking forward to the replies :D

Haseeb Ejaz
    CCnc - Melb

2. RPN

RPN Formula 3

Jul 4, 2011
    #2 RPN, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017