Wanted to Buy: Ferrari 360 Modena, Manual in Red Coupe | FerrariChat

Wanted to Buy: Ferrari 360 Modena, Manual in Red Coupe

Discussion in 'Australia' started by jim80, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jim80

jim80 Rookie

Dec 15, 2014
    Hi All,

I am interested in purchasing a Ferrari 360 Modena, Coupe, Manual in Red.
    I am a meticulous owner and will have it checked out by Exoticars in North Parramatta before purchase.

There is no rush, I plan on finding the right car and will be keeping it for many years.

PM me if you have one for sale.
    Cheers
    James
    Pyrmont NSW

2. AussiePete

AussiePete Rookie

Sep 6, 2014
    Melbourne
    Full Name:
    Peter Chambers
    #2 AussiePete, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    2000 Ferrari 360 Modena

You need to look at a few cars local, just to get a feel, so flappy paddles. , but then jump on a plane and visit Qld
    A red manual Modena is the car everyone wants. and low km too
    $109K is not a lot for a good one.
    Even if you put a full service in its still cheap.
    sticky switches can be fixed, as long as you don't need to get to get parts
    a few stone chips can be fixed.

I know its a pain doing the plane thing, but is you limit yourself to NSW you will compromise on something and then regret. Aussie land is to small to not travel

I drive a flappy paddle thing every day, and smash it though the gears constantly. Don't want the weekend to be the same.

I stayed true and got my manual, paid about $15k more than my budget,
    But the 6 speed manual Modena is really it. just can believe it every time i drive it. Mine ended up being silver But i was not locked in to red , just the manual.
    But make sure you look at a few and make sure there is history and service. its hard to say no once you see your Red Manual Modena, so you need a reference
    Good luck stick with the manual!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. ihavearedferrari

ihavearedferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 23, 2007
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I have one exactly what you are looking for: 2004/Rosso Corsa/Tan/6 Speed/30k kms/FSH/Oz Delivered 3 owner car located in the Sydney CBD.

It's not for sale but depending on what your budget is, it may influence me.