Melbourne - Help making a man's day! | FerrariChat

Melbourne - Help making a man's day!

Discussion in 'Australia' started by jp85, Mar 17, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jp85

jp85 Rookie

Mar 17, 2015
    Hello to the good folk at Ferrari Chat!

I have a wee favor to ask and I have a feeling it's a favor forums such as these get asked often - I hope someone is up for it.

I'm the best man for my best friend of 25 years and I've been assigned the task of organising his Bux. We've been petrol heads since I can remember. His dad used to rally Alfa's in Kenya and work for Talbot's automotive back in the day - I still remember him getting picked up in Lamborghini's and Lotus' from Primary School. Crazy! We've built a couple of grass roots track cars in our day and our love for the classic and current exotic runs deep.

This Saturday (21st) I've organised a day of go-karts, drinks, spit, 'light entertainment' etc - the usual bux affair. I know there will be one thing that'll totally blow his mind and that's a passenger ride from one destination of the day to the other in something beautiful. Now I ain't gonna be a chooser here but something that's gonna make his jaw drop would be absolutely awesome. I'm open to offers and suggestions!

As mentioned, I'm aware that this request may pop up often but to sweeten the deal I can offer you a race with us on the Go-Kart track, some cash your way? Booze even? Just say the word.

I'd be happy to take him to any place the car is kept. Ideally it'd be great if we could get him a ride to the track so he's totally salivating come race time. The go-kart track is in Moorabbin.

Anyway - here's hoping I can turn one of my best mates last days as a single man as one he'll never forget..

My contact is 0404 847 594 or [email protected]

Thanks everyone!

2. simon klein

simon klein Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2009
    North Qld
    Full Name:
    simon klein
    Well JohnPaul,
    If you was in Far North Queensland you'd have a great chance of bringin' your dream to fruition.
    I'd be surprised that any of the cockroaches that are where you and your mate are,will help you out.

Having said that,I'm more than happy to be shot to sh#t by the generosity of some(very few)Smelbournites.

Good luck.

3. jp85

jp85 Rookie

Mar 17, 2015
    No luck guys? Nobody out there interested in a good deed?