I'm gunna be a star ;) | FerrariChat

I'm gunna be a star ;)

Discussion in 'Australia' started by kerrari, Jan 14, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    So I'm driving around the regional shopping centre looking for a park today when I stop at a crossing to let a guy walk across. While he's doing that, the car on the other side of the crossing leaves so I just drive right in - fabbo! Except this lunatic women comes over screaming that I've pinched her park... huh? there was no one in front of me! She was parked in the pickup bay over to the left, not in the driving lane but somehow I've taken her park?
    Anyway she's hysterical and telling me she has it all on camera. I say fine, put it one facebook. She says Youtube will be better. I say "Whatever you prefer sweetie" and walk away.
    Then a while later I'm sitting in a coffeeshop talking to 2 people (work related, I'd never met them before) when this same women comes up and shoves a phone in my face and says "Smile for the camera again" which I do... Everyone is looking to see if there's some celebrity there, LOL!
    I have to explain the whole thing to these people who nearly choke on their coffee laughing.
    So look out for my little red baby starring in a rant somewhere near you!
    PS Audi SUV, surprise, surprise.

2. ihavearedferrari

ihavearedferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 23, 2007
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Hope she didnt key your car or damage it in any way.

3. Ferraridoc

Ferraridoc F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    She probably filmed it if she did - dumbness runs deep

4. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Similar **** happened to me the other day (must be the terrorists/tourists on holidays :rolleyes: )

Troy and I are in Satan and some idiot tried to get as close to it as possible in a $10 hooker mobile (otherwise known as a 20yo landrover with bull bar) every time we stopped at a sign or lights.

He had been following for about 15 mins when I decided I'd had enough of this idiot and turned off after a quick squirt to get some distance between us.

Then somehow he noticed where we turned off and pulled up behind us after we got out to go into a shop.

Then proceeds to have a go at me after he says he had owned a 348 and gave me **** for speeding ... like WTF !!!

I don't need some dickhead trying to scare the **** out of me by driving a hooker mobile within inches of my car and then he pulls out his mobile and starts taking photos of the rego, the car, me, Troy.

So I will have joined you on some redneck website with morons like this idiot raving about how he scared a Ferrari owner and gave him **** :rolleyes:

That is the first time I have been harassed in Satan and only the second time I have been given grief in a Ferrari (the first time was when I was on my way to the 07 Canberra rally and the cops in Liverpool behaved like absolute ****s claiming all sorts of crap which they knew was untrue [I had Ash Simmons in the car at the time and they told him to stop videoing the scene while they gave me ****]) .... hence my distrust of cops and their ilk.

I have had mostly excellent responses to my red cars, even a couple of bikies here on the Coast gave it the thumbs up while we sat at a set of lights a few months back and had plenty of "cool car" comments , so the grief ones really stick out

5. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I never have a problem but that's probably because I have an excellent attitude .

6. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Plus people in Melbourne aren't dickheads

7. ihavearedferrari

ihavearedferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 23, 2007
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Adam
  8. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Some people are complete dicks!

9. FazzerPorscheman

FazzerPorscheman F1 World Champ

Jul 28, 2010
    Piz Gloria
    Full Name:
    EnzoFerdinand
    I would have driven away and parked somewhere else. Not worth the worry. You never know what some of these crazies might do.

10. kerrari

Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    I did check it when I went to leave. This was my little red car, not big red car, so lots of people were checking it out, so probably not much risk.

11. Gleggy

Gleggy Formula 3

Sep 22, 2004
    Land of Oz
    Full Name:
    Gleggy
    One of our Fclub members here in Qld had an exchange with a bogan philistine in Surfers a couple of years ago (and no it wasn't Moretti) and a very simple final statement proved to much. Picture this.
    Set of lights for a pedestrian crossing, bus stop also at said set of lights, with said bogan secreted in it.
    430 spyder pulls up.
    Bogan:Hey mate ....your just a Fu..king wanker!
    Answer:
    Yes I know I'm a fu..king wanker, but I'm a RICH fu.king wanker in a Ferrari, your just a fu.king wanker at a bus stop.
    Lights turn green, hit the loud pedal.
    Nil response.
    Moment priceless.

12. AKA

AKA F1 Rookie

May 17, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    John McCabe
    That gold Gleggy.

13. FazzerPorscheman

Jul 28, 2010
    Piz Gloria
    Full Name:
    EnzoFerdinand
    How bourgeois!

But a pretty good FY nonetheless.

14. DMWC

DMWC Formula 3

Jan 23, 2013
    Sydney Australia
    Full Name:
    David C
    There does seem to be s lot of bogans up here on the Gold Coast
    Not sure if they are all on holidays from Melbourne or if they are visiting from Brisvegas.
    I have been keeping an eye out for Moretti in Satan but no sightings yet.
    Sunday afternoon at the pub is looking good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. greg246

greg246 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 2, 2004
    Sydney,Australia
    Full Name:
    Greg

You will hear him before you see him and I'm not talking about the 355 exhaust noise :p

16. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Which pub ?

What time ?

I'm doing breakfast with the club, run through th mountains with Pat and Gizzi then free

17. Horse

Horse Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2005
    Brisvegas
    Full Name:
    Jon

Brisbane people with style and taste travel to the Sunshine Coast for their holidays. ;)

18. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    That's Wes sorted, so where do you go?

19. simon klein

simon klein Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2009
    North Qld
    Full Name:
    simon klein
    .....and 1 or 2 of the smarter ones,o those, would rather live there than Brisvegas or goldchain town.

20. Horse

Horse Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2005
    Brisvegas
    Full Name:
    Jon

Wes had a unit up the coast but it's now an Indian takeaway.

Well, that's what it looks like.

NTTIAWWT

21. FazzerPorscheman

Jul 28, 2010
    Piz Gloria
    Full Name:
    EnzoFerdinand
    Still got it.

Can you help me get the curry smell out?

22. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    Lucky Wes

23. Frari

Frari Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    brisbane australia
    Full Name:
    tony
    #23 Frari, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016

In my younger days ,I was 19 I had a 318 vip v8 valiant tank. Was waiting for a car park in Anne st brissy on a meter. Let the previous car go , pulled forward with indicator on stopped ,started my reverse park and some prick in a small Datsun drove straight into the space ... So I kept reversing and crunch a nice crease in his mudguard. I wound the window down and said.. Oh you can have that space I will find another and drove off. I never heard from him ,funny that. I bet he never did that again. I felt bad for a second or two:) maybe three.

24. kerrari

Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    #24 kerrari, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
    Trust me, if she had put a mark on my baby the footage would be of a small female murdering an Audi driver outside Myers!

25. DMWC

DMWC Formula 3

Jan 23, 2013
    Sydney Australia
    Full Name:
    David C
    Excellent way to deal with a smart arse who knowingly steals your parking spot