F430 Coupe Manual Wanted | FerrariChat

F430 Coupe Manual Wanted

Discussion in 'Australia' started by omn1potent, Jul 18, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. omn1potent

omn1potent Rookie

Jul 18, 2016
    Hi Guys

Are there any F430 manual (6 Speed Stick) coupes for sale without the carbon brakes?

Which sites (or places) should I investigate apart from carpoint, carsales, drive, ebay, gumtree etc?

Cheers

2. au-yt

au-yt F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 13, 2006
    Burradoo... Actually
    Full Name:
    Graeme
    Welcome to Fchat !

All the usual places apply however word an mouth I have found is often the best, so starting here and joining the Ferrari Club is a good start.
    The cars are sometimes traded in on new Ferraris so Check out Ferrari dealers, Brokers and specialty classic car shops are also worth investigating, as they often know about cars that owners don't want advertised, they are, in my experience selling cars with good history.
    And get a Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI) done, even if the car has the equivalent weight of the car in receipts.
    Happy hunting

3. ihavearedferrari

ihavearedferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 23, 2007
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Adam
    One with ~60,000kms seems to have just disappeared off carsales, it was listed for $300k or so.

A black F430 spider manwell was sold from Duttons two months ago for ~$270k.

They pop up from time to time.