Ferrari 365 | FerrariChat

Ferrari 365

Discussion in 'Australia' started by 3604u, May 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
  2. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
  3. Nintendo64

Nintendo64 Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2016
    I believe the Daytona, aka 365GTB/4, has been sent O/S for rebuild, not sure if the same dude owns it, but i believe the ins. company is picking up the tab.

No idea about the other Ferrari

The workshop owner [no idea who] were they where stolen from, should be strung up by the balls, leaving a car like that with the keys in it, poor form, as the owner having to go through all that.

Guys that stole it should be shot, if they get up, shot again, i hate all criminals, esp. scum that steal

Not sent from my ZUK 2 using Tapatalk

4. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Still seems like an inside job imho . Would the insurance pay ? It's quite a large amount to get it fixed properly .

The 308 looks easier to repair. Did see any of the cars for auction, as I would have bidded on them . The 365 is a dream car and the people torching it are plain crazy .

5. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    your partly correct. Insurance company paid out the value the car was insured for, which was much less than it's real value. The owner is covering the rest. It's being restored by Ferrari Classiche, so will have impeccable credentials when finished.

The alternator was out of the Daytona, also no battery, so it was disabled. The thieves ram-raided the workshop door, the Daytona and 328 were nearest the front, they used the battery from their stolen car to get it mobile. Don't know where the 328 keys were.

Not an inside job, just moron ice junkies who thought they could sell the cars quickly.

6. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Thanks Ian for sharing .

Hope to see the car on the streets soon 😀

7. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED