NBAA 2014 | FerrariChat

NBAA 2014

Discussion in 'Aviation Chat' started by kevfla, Oct 14, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good
    So...who's attending? Mr. Kennedy?

Anybody need a ride from either airport? I'm located about 5 minutes from Orlando Exec (KORL) and 20 minutes from MCO or the convention center.

While pricey for non-NBAA members to attend, there is a "free" day for Florida residents on Thursday, Oct 23rd, via pre-registration on their website.

Kylec, MarkPDX, dmark1, Jason1st...any of you attending?

2. Christian Sasfai

Dec 31, 2012
    Heath, Texas
    Full Name:
    Christian Sasfai
    I'll be exhibiting if you want to stop by our booth (TAC Air/Keystone Aviation, booth #3240 or 3420, can't remember) and say hello. We also give out bottled water at the entrance to the static display. I'll have about half my location managers there, but this is the half that aren't gearheads. The group I send to Las Vegas are all car guys.

3. Jason Crandall

Jason Crandall F1 Veteran

Mar 25, 2004
    ATL/CHS/MIA
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I'll be there. Flying down tuesday morning. Thanks for the ride offer but I'll have a car and have a few meetings booked.

4. kylec

kylec F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2005
    Orlando
    I didn't know there's a free day. I've got a friend who may give me a ticket.

5. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good
    That would give you more flexibility for sure. Could pre-register for Thursday as a back-up in case the ticket doesn't materialize.

I want to also mention that there are 3 or 4 karting venues located between the convention center and MCO, indoor and outdoor, gas and electric. Google "Orlando Karts" to pull-up their websites and Yelp reviews... maybe F-chatters in town and locals can meet up after the show closes for the day.

KevFla

6. kylec

kylec F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2005
    Orlando
  7. bmxracer50

bmxracer50 Karting
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 25, 2009
    Orlando
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Kevin, you forgot me! I'm a pilot and kart junkie. ;) kidding aside, I was planning on attending, but was so busy this week I never made it over. Looks like I'm tied up until Sunday.
    I did however enjoy the plane spotting- tons of cool KORL traffic this week.
    Man I miss flying. I haven't been up in a year. Time to get current.